Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
CallsFrequencyDurationDay, Time & Timezone

Aries Working Group Call - A

(Europe afternoon / US morning)


Locationhttps://zoom.us/j/244779296

Every 2 weeks 1 hour

Wednesday, 7:00 am, Los Angeles

Wednesday, 10:00 am, New York

Wednesday, 3:00 pm, London

Wednesday, 05:00 pm, Moscow

Wednesday, 7:30 pm, India (8:30 pm during day light)

Wednesday, 11:00 am, Brasilia

Aries Working Group Call - B

(US afternoon / Asia-Pacific morning)


Location: https://zoom.us/j/856588081

Every week1.5 hrs

Wednesday, 12:00 pm, Los Angeles

Wednesday, 3:00 pm, New York

Wednesday, 4:00 pm, Brasilia

Thursday, 1:30 am, India

Thursday, 7:00 am, Sydney



Meeting Agendas and Notes

2020-08-05-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Closing Game
  • Transition to HTTPS, OOB
  • DIF Presentation Exchange Format overview

2020-07-29-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • GoalCode RFC
  • ActionMenu RFC
  • did:key support

2020-07-29-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Digital Wallet in IoT - - Robert Mitwicki
    • IoT platform use case
    • Values which brings SSI for IoT platforms
  • SSI in IoT Whitepaper - work update - Michael Shea 
    • Paper will be published 1st of August. Link will come
  • Other businesses

2020-07-22-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Governance Application

2020-07-15-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Lessons in Revocation
  • Example Governance Framework
  • Governance Protocols

2020-07-15-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

2020-07-08-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Tracing Discussion Warpage prevention?
  • UX of Accepting Connections

2020-07-01-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Credential Exchange Load Testing
  • RFC 348 Transition to https
  • Toolbox Mediator/Routing demo
  • Profile in Invitations

2020-07-01-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Transferable reputation via VC (Mike Richardson - EuroLedger)
    • Topic to discuss:

      - Proxy Issuer Wallet: is this a bit too much of a centralised data store?
      - Website Authentication, use of Trinsic connection Ids, or DIDs for user passcode?
      - Lack of revocation notifications: is this a problem?
      - Synchronizing upstream and downstream platforms (ie issuer and verifier) where credentials change
      - Wallet management: are we in danger of "credential proliferation"?
  • Optional: Wallets - do we need certification and who can do it? Robert Mitwicki
  • Other businesses

2020-06-24-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Present Proof V2
  • DIF presentation-exchange

2020-06-17-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Aries Storage 
  • Reuse as OOB Message

2020-06-17-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

2020-06-10-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Machine Readable Governance Framework
  • OOB Progress / Updates

2020-06-03-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • OOB For Invitations
  • Web site Auth (SIOP?)
  • Aries Import/Export

2020-06-03-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Can I use - Can My TDA Do - Robert Mitwicki ref https://caniuse.com/
  • getme.vc - showroom for dealing with VC
  • Aries Toolbox - branches strategy for standalone version and web based
  • Other businesses

2020-05-27-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • Connectionless Issue
  • Aries Import/Export

2020-05-20-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • DIDComm DIF WG Update
  • Aries Toolbox Open Discussion
  • Websockets for client communication

2020-05-20-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Intro to chained credentials - Aries RFC 0104: Chained Credentials - Daniel Hardman
  • Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet - Robert Mitwicki
  • Aries Toolbox the vision and plans for the future - open discussion
  • Other businesses

2020-05-13-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • Mediator - revisit
  • PleasePlayTheRoleOf
  • OOB-Invitation
  • OOB/DID Exchange Topics

2020-05-06-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • IIW Aries Recap
  • JSON-LD / Selective Disclosure JSON-LD Credentials Plans
  • PleasePlayTheRoleOf
  • OOB/DID Exchange Topics

2020-05-06-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

2020-04-22-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • CCI Update
  • IIW Topics
  • OOB/DID Exchange Topics

2020-04-22-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Plans for IIW
  • Work updates
  • Plan for future meetings
  • IOT best practices

2020-04-15-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Plans

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • Demo: Immunity Credential
  • Revocation 2.0
  • DID Exchange / OOB Update

2020-04-08-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • Mediator DemoGaurav Narula
  • RFC 0034 Tracing - summary, implementation in ACA-Py and DemoIan Costanzo
  • Issue Credential v2.0 Continued

2020-04-08-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Future meetings
  • Formal verification by Sven Hammann

2020-04-01-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game
  • OutOfBand Rollout
  • Issue Credential v2.0

2020-03-25-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game
  • Mediator Repos
  • DIDExchange Progress
  • Issue Credential v2.0

2020-03-25-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Future meetings
  • Status of the Sovrin Network
  • Work updates

2020-03-18-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game
  • 0036 Issue Credential v2.0
  • Demo Aries Toolbox

2020-03-11-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • OutOfBand Update
  • Signed Attachments
  • DID Exchange ACK/Continue

2020-03-11-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

Planned:

  • Work updates
  • Evernym approach to connection reuse in LibVCX
  • Architecture for Aries KMS

2020-03-04-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Ticket Game: Can we close this?
  • RFC 0348 (Message Type Transition) Strategy Overview

2020-02-26-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Ticket Game: Can we close this?
  • Revocation in ACA-Py
  • Out of Band (formerly known as Invitations)

2020-02-26-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Progress on Rich Schemas
  • Plans for CI / CD
  • Plans for credx libraries

2020-02-19-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Ticket Game: Can we close this?
  • Toolbox demos
  • Community Feedback

2020-02-12-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Planned:

  • RFC Game: Can we merge this?
  • Named states and coprotocols
  • Chained Credentials RFC 104

2020-02-12-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Discussion of Aries-Framework-Go

2020-02-05-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Planned:

  • RFC Game: Can we merge this?
  • Protocol Semver
  • Endpointless agents
  • DID Exchange
  • Named states and coprotocols

2020-01-29-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • AIP 1.0.0
  • Routing Coordination

2020-01-29-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

2020-01-22-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • ~service decorator
  • Connection Blues continued.
  • ACApy Performance Evaluation

2020-01-15-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • Generic JSON Protocol
  • ~service decorator
  • Connection Blues contined.

2020-01-15-A Aries Working Group Call (AMER morning)

  • Work updates
  • Summary of proposed changes to DIDComm
  • Progress on VDRI

2020-01-08-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Planned Topics:

  • Issue Game: Can we close this?
  • "Not Mature" line in the aries repo readme - remove?
  • Concern with RFC 302 Aries Interop Profile v1.0
  • Connection Blues

2019-12-18-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Planned Topics:

  • Transition Message Types
  • Connectathon Topics (continued)

2019-12-18-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

Planned:

  • Planning future meetings
  • Language wrappers: SDKs and Frameworks
  • Resolving different interpretations of Aries RFC 0094.

2019-12-11-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • please_ack in the issue_credentials protocol
  • Connectathon review

2019-12-04-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

This meeting was during the connectathon, and due to low attendance, the agenda was deferred to next week.

2019-12-04-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Connect-a-thon update
    • Discussions of the Aries Protocol Test Suite
    • Next steps with Aries Shared Libraries
    • Roadmap for Aries contributions over the next three months
  • Trusted Digital Web

2019-11-27-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Topics:

  • DIDComm DIF WG
  • Aries Toolbox & ACApy Toolbox Plugin
  • Test Suite Pluggable Backchannels
  • Zmix API in Anoncreds 2.0

2019-11-20-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Planned:

  • Aries Stable RFC
  • AnonCreds 2.0 with Ursa
  • Open Discussion / Next Week Topics

2019-11-20-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Work updates
  • Aries crypto service RFC

2019-11-13-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • What is Aries?
  • Aries Stable RFC
  • Open Discussion / Next Week Topics

2019-11-06-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Stable/Next work organization
  • RFC 0001
  • Unified DIDComm Deep Linking
  • Open Discussion / Next Week Topics

2019-11-06-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Work updates
  • Payments in Aries
  • Hardware enclaves

2019-10-30-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Review open tickets; which can be resolved? (15 min - Stephen C)
  • Signed attachments, ~sig, etc (15 min - Kyle, Troy)
  • Delegatable creds and consent receipts (30 min - George A, Jan L)
  • Cutting over to didcomm.org (15 min - Daniel H)
  • Open Discussion / Next Week Topics

2019-10-23-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Architecture Diagram
  • DID Exchange Protocol
    • Signed Attachments
    • Invite URL format
    • Service Decorator
    • MITM Prevention

2019-10-23-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Release updates
  • Next steps in creating shared Aries libraries
    • Naming of the Data Registry Interface → Verifiable Data Registry Interface
    • Repository organization
    • Work plans

2019-10-16-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Aries SDK Repo Plans
  • Proposal to merge PR on test suite 
  • Protocol documentation hosting

2019-10-09-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • IIW Review
  • Mental Model for Agent Managed Storage

2019-10-09-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Aries / Aries-Core Jira tickets
  • Ken and Brent's proposal for interface boundaries
  • Discussion of hardware enclaves
  • Plan for Aries core repositories
  • Plan for aries-core-wallet

2019-09-25-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Test Suite Importance
  • In Discussion RFCs (like DID Exchange)
  • Non-repudiation in did-exchange response
  • Decorator Versioning

2019-09-25-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Project update
  • Naming of core Aries components
  • Plan for Aries "wallet storage"

2019-09-18-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

2019-09-11-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • DID Specification reaches the end of the CCG phase. What's the status?  Is a WG next? - Drummond Reed  Markus Sabadello Brent Zundel
  • Namespacing options for DIDComm Protocols and Message Types - Troy Ronda
  • How to best talk about Aries interoperability, especially at public forums like IIW?

2019-09-11-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • The right place to create an Anoncreds library: shared libraries export C-callable API, but the language doesn't matter (C, Rust, Go)
  • Aries-Framework-Go has a Verifiable Credential package that could be made available to other frameworks
  • Building a generic DIDDoc parser

  • Aries-Wallet is probably the right shared library to build first

2019-09-04-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • ActionMenu
  • Community Questions AMA
  • RFC Review

2019-08-28-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Routing/Pickup Protocols
  • Inline Keys
  • RFC Review

2019-08-28-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Release and work updates
  • Continued the discussion on the architecture of an Aries core library, including the threading model.

2019-08-21-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Demo
  • Docker for releases (Stephen Curran)
  • Message Pickup (Sam Curren)

2019-08-14-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • DIF Interop Project
  • Aries DID Method Spec
  • DID Resolution / DID Spec Issues

2019-08-14-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Work updates and release updates
  • Indy SDK architecture documentation
  • Context object for Rich Schemas
  • Aries SDK architecture

2019-08-07-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • RFC Progression
  • Demo: Predefined Identities in Protocol Test Suite
  • DIDComm message delivery expectations

2019-07-31-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

  • Integration with Open ID Connect
  • Process for Aries RFCs

2019-07-31-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Work updates
  • Agents vs Hubs
  • Aries SDK threading model

2019-07-24-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Agent Toolbox

Issue Credential RFC - adding "revoke" flag to Credential Offer; updating swim lane diagrams; moving from Proposed to Accepted status

Transport Return Route RFC - remove queue related items; moving from Proposed to Accepted status

Proposed Topics for future discussions

2019-07-17-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

Project Updates

DID Exchange Protocol RFC Review (Formerly the Connections Protocol)

2019-07-17-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

Scheduled topics:

  • Proposals for an Aries SDK

2019-07-10-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

DID Doc Conventions

Peer DID implementations

2019-07-03-B Aries Working Group Call (US afternoon)

did:peer, Resolver Architecture, Protocol Test Suite

2019-07-03-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)

  • Introductions
  • Updates on recent releases
  • The future of LibVCX

2019-06-26 Aries Working Group Call

Aries Meeting Schedule / Format: will start a second call for Aries conversation that is during European business hours.

Aries / Indy SDK Split Plan: lots of discussion that will have to be continued.

2019-06-19 Aries Working Group Call

Non-repudiable Signatures, Indy Catalyst Agent as Aries Agent Codebase, HIPE → RFC Status, Static Agent Demo

2019-06-12 Aries Working Group Call

Kantara Privacy Control Panel, uPort Message Flow Demonstration, Indy Catalyst Agent as Aries Agent Codebase

2019-06-05 Aries Working Group Call

Mobile Links, Protocols, Service Decorator, Connect Protocol (DID Exchange Protocol), Renaming Wallet, LOX

2019-05-29 Aries Working Group Call

DID Comms Envelopes, Encryption, and Transports

2019-05-22 Aries Working Group Call

Aries RFC Status

Credential Exchange Update and Discussion, including flow variations for 'advanced' cases (payment, zkps, etc.) and 'simple' cases (ask for credential, get credential).

Return-Routing / Endpointless Agents Discussion

2019-05-15 Aries Working Group Call

Credential Based Access Use Case

Aries RFC Process

Historical Note

This Working Group was incubated inside the Hyperledger Indy project. 

Agendas and Notes from those meetings (Pre April 2019) may be found here: Indy Agent Working Group

  • No labels