Calls happen in two timezones:
- Europe afternoon / US morning: 1 hour every other Wednesday at 7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 17H Moscow
- Location: https://zoom.us/j/244779296
- US afternoon / Asia-Pacific morning: 1.5 hours each Wednesday at 12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney.
- Location: https://zoom.us/j/856588081
Meeting Agendas and Notes
- Continue the discussion of an Aries core library / Indy split until we have a plan that we can work together to implement.
- Docker for releases (Stephen Curran)
- Mailboxing messages
- DIF Interop Project
- Aries DID Method Spec
- DID Resolution / DID Spec Issues
- Work updates and release updates
- Indy SDK architecture documentation
- Context object for Rich Schemas
- Aries SDK architecture
- RFC Progression
- Demo: Predefined Identities in Protocol Test Suite
- Integration with Open ID Connect
- Process for Aries RFCs
- Work updates
- Agents vs Hubs
- Aries SDK threading model
Issue Credential RFC - adding "revoke" flag to Credential Offer; updating swim lane diagrams; moving from Proposed to Accepted status
Transport Return Route RFC - remove queue related items; moving from Proposed to Accepted status
Proposed Topics for future discussions
DID Exchange Protocol RFC Review (Formerly the Connections Protocol)
- Proposals for an Aries SDK
DID Doc Conventions
Peer DID implementations
did:peer, Resolver Architecture, Protocol Test Suite
- Updates on recent releases
- The future of LibVCX
Aries Meeting Schedule / Format: will start a second call for Aries conversation that is during European business hours.
Aries / Indy SDK Split Plan: lots of discussion that will have to be continued.
Non-repudiable Signatures, Indy Catalyst Agent as Aries Agent Codebase, HIPE → RFC Status, Static Agent Demo
Kantara Privacy Control Panel, uPort Message Flow Demonstration, Indy Catalyst Agent as Aries Agent Codebase
Mobile Links, Protocols, Service Decorator, Connect Protocol (DID Exchange Protocol), Renaming Wallet, LOX
DID Comms Envelopes, Encryption, and Transports
Aries RFC Status
Credential Exchange Update and Discussion, including flow variations for 'advanced' cases (payment, zkps, etc.) and 'simple' cases (ask for credential, get credential).
Return-Routing / Endpointless Agents Discussion
Credential Based Access Use Case
Aries RFC Process
This Working Group was incubated inside the Hyperledger Indy project.
Agendas and Notes from those meetings (Pre April 2019) may be found here: Indy Agent Working Group