- Test Suite Importance
- In Discussion RFCs (like DID Exchange)
- Non-repudiation in did-exchange response
- Decorator Versioning
Note: This call is being recorded.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy . If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- George Aristy (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- Tobias Looker (Mattr) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <email@example.com>
- John Callahan (Veridium) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Andrew Whitehead (BC Gov) <email@example.com>
- Moushmi Banerjee (Nutanix) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Hardman (Evernym)
- Brent Zundel (evernym <email@example.com>
- Oskar van Deventer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Richard Esplin (Evernym) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
- MyData Global 25-27 September (NGI Forum 25 Sep)
- IIW - Oct 1 - 3
- Hyperledger Meetup Belgrade October 2
- Hyperledger Maintainer Summit in Minneapolis (October 8-10)
- Hyperledger Bootcamp Russia (October 13-14)
- Aries Workshop/Connectathon December 3-5 in Provo, Utah (details to follow)
- `aries-cloudagent-python` and `aries-framework-dotnet` propose to switch from the `connections` protocol to the `did-exchange` protocol the week after IIW (Oct. 6-11). It will take most of the week to get all implementations and documentation updated and deployed.
- Request from Troy Ronda that those interested in using JWE for pack()/unpack() (aka Encryption Envelope) push on getting that issue resolved. Issue 133, RFC 0019.
- Kiva is working on an Aries Wallet implementation. See notes in the #aries channel or ping Cam Parra
- DID Document Server based on the DNS framework - worked on by Michael Herman
- Other Announcements
Related Meetings Review
- Morning Aries Call - move current indy-sdk functionality to aries-sdk.
- Ursa -
- Semantics -
- Indy Contributors - Richard Esplin - Monday - View Change Protocol, probably October.
- Identity Implementer Call - Next week at 8AM Pacific; Last Week:
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (bc.gov)
- 0.3.3 release - fixes and dependancy updates
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy)
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack) - rails & indy-sdk docker working with aries-sdk-ruby gem
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav)
- Aries-StaticAgent-Python - (nothing new) Release 0.4.0
- Aries-SDK-Python - PR from JeromeK - weigh-in from those interested in Python wrapper would be appreciated.
- Indy Node
- Indy SDK
- Test Suite Importance (Daniel Hardman) https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/220
- In Discussion RFCs (like DID Exchange) (Sam Curren)
- Non-repudiation in did-exchange response:
- Aries RFC: https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/tree/master/features/0023-did-exchange#2-exchange-response
- Original HIPE that was never merged: https://github.com/kdenhartog/indy-hipe/blob/d421fc77bae87c780aad346d15c0c49939adc281/text/digital-signatures/README.md
- "ed25519Sha512_single" algorithm not defined
- Refactor contents of
- Decorator Versioning (Tobias and Daniel Hardman) https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/issues/78
- Future Topics - Suggestions
- Open Discussion
- DIF Interop Project - Project is proceeding, connect the communities at IIW
- DKMS status
- Signature Envelope (Kyle)
- Credential Fraud: Example how in ACA-Py to verify same link secret across multiple credentials in presentation
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki
- Update message type and protocol identifier to https.