- Updates on recent releases
- The future of LibVCX
Note: This call is Recorded. Recordings posted at the bottom of the page.
(7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 17H Moscow)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (organization) <email>
- Richard Esplin (Evernym) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ajay Jadhav (AyanWorks) <email@example.com>
- Jakub Koci (Absa) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Douglas (Evernym)
- Patrik Stas (Absa)
- Steve McCown (Anonyome) <email@example.com>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
- BC Gov is interested in collaborating with groups working on Mobile Agents that could be ready for a live implementation at the end of the summer. Contact Stephen Curran.
- BC Gov has posted this "Code With Us" (bounty) opportunity for a developer/team to build an Aries-based Identity Provider (IdP) for an IAM solution (Red Hat's Keycloak). The opportunity closes at 4PM Pacific on July 3, 2019 so if you are interested, please get your response in ASAP.
- Community project: Aries RFCs - process to move HIPES; RFCs that have been moved concepts / features / pull requests.
- Aries-sdk-* Repos Created: https://github.com/hyperledger?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=aries-sdk&type=&language=
- Repo aries-cloudagent-python (aca-py) was transferred from BCGov to Hyperledger yesterday
- aries-staticagent-python on PyPI (demoed during call a few weeks back).
- #aries-sdk on chat.hyperledger.org
Summary of Prior Calls and Related Meetings
- Aries WG
- Recordings from the other WG call.
- Early July release: flexible attribute tagging
- Late July release: libVCX without agency, tab completion in the CLI, proof of possession
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (bc.gov)
- Migration this week from Indy Catalyst repositories.
- Aries-Agent-Go (John C)
- Indy SDK
- Early July: Indy SDK 1.10.0
- Flexible Credential Attribute Tagging (BC.gov)
- Release is likely this week.
- Late July:
- GitLab migration alongside Jenkins (Foundation)
- LibVCX without agency (Evernym)
- Proof of possession
- CLI tab completion
- Early July: Indy SDK 1.10.0
- Documentation improvements: Michael B and Stephen C
- First draft in aries-cloudagent-python from 0 to coding in Aries
- Need to review and prune out-of-date documentation (Alice / Faber treatment of pairwise DIDs is a key pain point)
- SDK 2.0 architecture / Indy-Aries split (Sergey)
- Fix zoom account link (Richard)