- The Last AIP 2.0 Call!
Date: (12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 7AM Sydney)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Sam Curren(Indicio.tech) <email@example.com>
- James Ebert (Indicio.tech) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <email@example.com>
- Baha A Shaaban (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stephen Curran(Cloud Compass Computing Inc.) <email@example.com>
- Timo Glastra (Animo Solutions) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
June 8-10 Hyperledger Global Forum
Repo Maintenance needed: See and respond to repolinter results: https://github.com/ryjones/rl-report
Related Meetings Review
- Ursa -
- SSI in IoT WG
- Indy Contributors - Every 2nd Tuesday 8am US/Pacific (next week) - CI/CD of Indy Node and Plenum, Ubuntu 20.04 release. Soon?
- Indy DID Method Tuesdays 7am Pacific - nearly done! Ready to define development tasks.
- 2021-05-06 : Identity Implementers WG Call (9am MT / 3pm UTC) – next meeting is on May 6th, James Ebert (Indicio) will be presenting on the new Aries Bifold project
- DIF DIDComm WG - Monday's at Noon US/Pacific - Sam Curren (Mon) -
- - early community discussions
- TrustoverIP Saturn5 Interop Testing - Friday 9am EST (Keith Smith ) See "Saturn V - Vendor Scrum (TSWG)" at https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/Calendar+of+ToIP+Meetings
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries Agent Test Harness - Test Run Status: https://aries-interop.info
- Aries Shared Components
- now installable via pip; github actions build and test for Windows, Mac and Linux (manylinux)
- indy-vdr - release 0.2.1 https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-vdr
- indy-shared-rs - indy-credx release 0.2.3 https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-shared-rs
- aries-askar (storage) - release 0.1.3, will be working on BBS+ and DIDComm v2 support https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-askar
- Release 0.6.0 tagged and image posted.
- Multi-ledger resolver with fallback possible to a Universal Resolver
- Ready to merge: BBS+ JSON-LD Credentials
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- Released v0.1.6
- Implementing UniversalWallet2020 APIs
- Working on AIP 2.0 and AcaPy integration
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native - Aries Bifold Meetings
- Good IIW session
- Presentations in-progress
- Discussions and work starting regarding modularization.
- Meetings will be held at Thursday 7:00 AM MST / 3:00 PM CET
- Released version 0.0.5-unstable.0 to npm
- Coordinate Mediation - RFC0211
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav Markovski )
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX) - https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobileagent-xamarin
- IIW Review
- Jello Bowl Sessions
- Present Proof v2
- Jello Bowl Sessions
- AIP Next – Last Items
- https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/579 (Main AIP 2.0 PR)
- PR 635 - kid/skid
- PR 643 - anoncrypt in envelope v2
- Issue 632 - Status Changes
- Other AIP 2.0 Issues
- Different topics - what should we be talking about? What should we be showing?
- RFC Housekeeping - how should we be tracking impls
- RFCs for Indy AnonCred attachments, JSON-LD attachments (at least) and perhaps BBS+ attachments.
- JWE Envelope discussion.
- Perhaps: What's Wrong with OOB and DID Exchange and what should we be doing? - George Aristy
- Schema interop - how to reuse a schema across different networks Robert Mitwicki(RFC in progress)
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki