Note: This call was recorded and the recording and chat transcript are at the bottom of the page.
(7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 4PM CET, 18H Moscow)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Sam Curren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bruce Conrad <email@example.com>
- Colton Wolkins<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
- Swiss- Discussion paper on the target vision for an e-ID:
- GlobaliD - 'Code with me' proposal for native mobile aries frameworks. Information and reward details here
- 2021-10-21 : Identity Implementers WG Call (9am MT / 3pm UTC): Review current development topics from several SSI organizations and working groups
Release Status and Work Updates
- Aries Protocol Test Suite
- Aries Agent Test Harness
- Aries Shared:
- 0.7.2 Release being prepared for this week
- Test cases being run for BBS+ and PE with a few issues found.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav)
- New package @aries-framework/rest as a rest wrapper around AFJ
- Work going on for automatic multi indy ledger support
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX)
- Push Notifications
- Pickup Protoool v2 - Sam needs to incorporate feedback.
note: attendance was low today among those who would be helpful for mobile topics, we will focus on better advertising for next week and attempt to use that as the starting mobile effort.
- Aries Mobile Agent Summit
- Prioritize topics:
- RFC 496 - Transition to OOB and DID Exchange
- HTTP Mobile exemptions
- UX of Invitations
- SVG Cred Display
- Consequences of Machine Readable Governance on UX
- Embedding Agents into existing Mobile Apps
- Exposing errors / details to users & power users (404 and 503 like errors)
- Unsupported DID Method
- Revocation implications for Mobile
- Mobile Verifiers
- How are we really going to do deep-links?
- Secure Element usage
- Device Recovery (Backup/Restore/Sync/Rotation to new keys)
- Future sessions - schedule, format, and topics
- First topics
- Next Meeting
- Daniel Hardman - n-wise protocols (not next week, perhaps 2 weeks)
- ux - wallet interactions with machine readable governance files, what UI do we want, and how do we support that? (stephen curran, pending topic)
- Where should we document interoperability results (AIP 1.0)? A page in this wiki space?
- Hubs vs Agents
- Status and future of wallet query language
- DID Resolution W3C and Sam's concerns: https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/issues/130
- KERI - deep dive / transaction family / Notary groups /
- Robert Mitwicki Bring on the next call information about how ACDC address problems of JSON-LD serialization of RDF