- multiple presentations
Date: (12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 7AM Sydney)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Sam Curren(Indicio.tech) <email@example.com>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Timo Glastra (Animo Solutions) <email@example.com>
Related Meetings Review
- Ursa -
- SSI in IoT WG
- Indy Contributors - Every 2nd Tuesday 8am US/Pacific (next week) - CI/CD of Indy Node and Plenum, Ubuntu 20.04 release. no updates.
- Indy DID Method Tuesdays 7am Pacific - no updates
- 2021-07-01 : Identity Implementers WG Call: Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) will present on auto-generating language wrappers for Rust libraries, such as didcomm_rs.
- DIF DIDComm WG - Monday's at Noon US/Pacific - Sam Curren (Mon) -
- - early community discussions
- TrustoverIP Saturn5 Interop Testing - Friday 9am EST (Keith Smith ) See "Saturn V - Vendor Scrum (TSWG)" at https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/Calendar+of+ToIP+Meetings
- Cardea - Users Group meeting every Thursday 10am MDT - https://cardea.app/ - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3933667495?pwd=ZnlPSDJBcnljL0svS1djVGswcS84QT09
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries Agent Test Harness - Test Run Status: https://aries-interop.info
- Working on adding did:orb service
- Aries Shared Components
- Preparation for merging the ACA-Py branch into main, enabled by `–wallet askar` (or something like that...)
- Release 0.7.0RC-01 pending – probably today. Honest.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- Released v0.1.6
- did:orb 0.1 VDR component created for AFG
- Implementing UniversalWallet2020 APIs
- Working on AIP 2.0 and AcaPy integration
- ECDH-1PU draft 04 almost done.
- Investigating WACI-PeX compatability
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native - Aries Bifold Meetings
- Updating to React Native 0.64.1
- Initial discussion to utilize Aries Shared Components
- Discussions and work around regarding state management.
- New library: @aries-framework/redux-store
- Meetings will be held at Thursday 7:00 AM MST / 3:00 PM CET
- Released version 0.0.49-unstable.0 to npm
- Coordinate Mediation - RFC0211 - PR opened
- Smart auto acceptance of credentials and proofs
- Connection-less issuance and proofs
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav Markovski )
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX) - https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobileagent-xamarin
- Multiple Proofs from a Request - Matt Raffel (Kiva) / Stephen Curran
- Followup PR ?
- update ECDH-1PU info in RFC-334 and RFC-587 Baha A Shaaban
- Schema interop - how to reuse a schema across different networks Robert Mitwicki(RFC in progress)
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki