- IIW Review
- Mental Model for Agent Managed Storage
Note: This call is being recorded.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy . If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- Paul Knowles (Dativa) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- George Aristy (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Mitwicki (The Human Colossus Lab) <email@example.com>
- John Callahan (Veridium) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Andrew Whitehead (BC Gov) <email@example.com>
- Brent Zundel (Evernym) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tobias Looker (Mattr) <email@example.com>
- Ken Ebert (Sovrin Foundation> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tomislav Markovski (Streetcred) <email@example.com>
- Cam Parra (Kiva) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gary de Beer (SAFBC) <email@example.com>
- Nader Helmy (Mattr) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- @Ajay Jadhav (AyanWorks) <email@example.com>
- Will Abramson (Truu) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
- Hyperledger Maintainer Summit in Minneapolis (October 8-10)
- Hyperledger Bootcamp Russia (October 13-14)
- Aries Workshop/Connectathon December 3-5 in Provo, Utah (details to follow)
- Request from Troy Ronda that those interested in using JWE for pack()/unpack() (aka Encryption Envelope) push on getting that issue resolved. Issue 133, RFC 0019.
- Other Announcements
Related Meetings Review
- Morning Aries Call - good conversation about interface boundaries and the repos needed to support them.
- Ursa - Progress on packages and Plenum work.
- Semantics - Pilots underway
- DID UX Call - Slack/Mailing list - details in the shared document as well minutes and additional information, currently bootstrapping discussion about UX for defined personas
- Indy Contributors - Richard Esplin - Monday - View Change Protocol, probably October.
- Identity Implementer Call - Next week at 8AM Pacific; Last Week:
- MyData 2019: https://mydata2019.org/presentations/
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (bc.gov)
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy)
- Weekly planning notes (2019-10-08)
- Introduce protocol flow design in Go Framework (DID exchange protocol flow design was previously documented)
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack) - story pending on RubyFlow (http://www.rubyflow.com/) and Ruby Weekly (https://rubyweekly.com/issues/470)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav) Credential Exchange 1.0 added.
- Aries-SDK-Python - PR from JeromeK - weigh-in from those interested in Python wrapper would be appreciated.
- Indy Node
- Indy SDK
- IIW Review
- A mental model for the-component-formerly-known-as-wallet (Daniel Hardman, Tobias, Kyle)
- Open Discussion
- Deeper Review into Morning Discussion of Repos
- Future Topics - Suggestions
- Protocol documentation hosting (and updating message / protocol types to https).
- Proposal to merge PR on test suite (Daniel H)
- Delegatable creds and consent receipts (George A, Jan L, Daniel H)
- Discuss test suite doc (Daniel H)
- DIF Interop Project - Project is proceeding, connect the communities at IIW
- DKMS status
- Signature Envelope (Kyle)
- Credential Fraud: Example how in ACA-Py to verify same link secret across multiple credentials in presentation
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki
- Update message type and protocol identifier to https. (and protocol documentation hosting.)