- The Last AIP 2.0 Call?
Date: (12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 7AM Sydney)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Sam Curren(Indicio.tech) <email@example.com>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
No Meeting Next Week!
April 20-22 - IIW
June 8-10 Hyperledger Global Forum
Repo Maintenance needed: See and respond to repolinter results: https://github.com/ryjones/rl-report
The Content theme for April is #HyperledgerIdentity
- Please send a short summary of any identity related projects to email@example.com to be included in a blog roundup, due out later this month
- Also looking for help in writing blog to spotlight Aries/Indy communities/technologies and how they work together
Please attend DevRel Marketing call
- Wednesday, April 14, the second Wednesday of every month at 9am PT Join Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/92403869974?pwd=V0ZFSmdpdmFjVDloUVJFQ2RzZjIzdz09
Related Meetings Review
- Ursa -
- SSI in IoT WG
- Indy Contributors - Every 2nd Tuesday 8am US/Pacific (next week) - CI/CD of Indy Node and Plenum, Ubuntu 20.04 release. Soon?
- Indy DID Method Tuesdays 7am Pacific - Namespacing in SCHEMA and CLAIM_DEF ledger objects, resolution - possible: did:indy:<namespace>:<seqNo> - what do people think? Next up: JSON vs. JSON-LD DIDDocs
- 2021-05-06 : Identity Implementers WG Call (9am MT / 3pm UTC) – James Ebert (Indicio) will be presenting on the new Aires Bifold project
- DIF DIDComm WG - Monday's at Noon US/Pacific - Sam Curren (Mon) -
- - early community discussions
- TrustoverIP Saturn5 Interop Testing - Friday 9am EST (Keith Smith ) See "Saturn V - Vendor Scrum (TSWG)" at https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/Calendar+of+ToIP+Meetings
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries Agent Test Harness - Test Run Status: https://aries-interop.info
- New! Mobile Wallet Test Agent for any mobile wallet
- Aries Shared Components
- now installable via pip; github actions build and test for Windows, Mac and Linux (manylinux)
- indy-vdr - release 0.2.1 https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-vdr
- indy-shared-rs - indy-credx release 0.2.3 https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-shared-rs
- aries-askar (storage) - release 0.1.3, will be working on BBS+ and DIDComm v2 support https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-askar
- Release 0.6.0 tagged and image posted.
- Recently Merged:
- BDD test suite of integration tests that supplement the AATH tests – different startup options, e.g. multi-tenancy, mediator, etc.
- In Progress:
- Credential Exchange V2 (0454) – almost done
- Shared Components: Fully functional branch that uses the shared libraries, not indy-sdk
- Getting to W3C Verifiable Credential support with ZKP and Selective Disclosure
- DIF Presentation Exchange
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- Released v0.1.6
- Implementing UniversalWallet2020 APIs
- Working on AIP 2.0 and AcaPy integration
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native - Aries Bifold Meetings
- Repo moved to Hyperledger!
- iOS working and documented
- Meetings will be held at Thursday 7:00 AM MST / 3:00 PM CET
- Coordinate Mediation - RFC0211
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav Markovski )
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX) - https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobileagent-xamarin
- AIP Next – Last Items
- https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/579 (Main AIP 2.0 PR)
- PR 626 - DID Exchange Recipient Keys
- Issue 632 - Status Changes
- PR 635 - kid/skid clarifications
- Other AIP 2.0 Issues
- IIW Topics
- Different topics - what should we be talking about? What should we be showing?
- RFC Housekeeping - how should we be tracking impls
- RFCs for Indy AnonCred attachments, JSON-LD attachments (at least) and perhaps BBS+ attachments.
- JWE Envelope discussion.
- Perhaps: What's Wrong with OOB and DID Exchange and what should we be doing? - George Aristy
- Schema interop - how to reuse a schema across different networks Robert Mitwicki(RFC in progress)
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki