- Architecture Diagram
- DID Exchange Protocol
- Signed Attachments
- Invite URL format
- Service Decorator
- MITM Prevention
Note: This call is being recorded.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy . If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- John Callahan (Veridium) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <email@example.com>
- Paul Knowles (Dativa) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ajay Jadhav (AyanWorks) <email@example.com>
- Cam Parra (Kiva) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Javier Ochoa (SOMA) <email@example.com>
- Thomas Shelton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Mitwicki
- Brent Zundel (Evernym) <email@example.com>
- Moushmi Banerjee (Nutanix) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Drummond Reed <email@example.com>
- Kalyan Kulkarni (AyanWorks) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nader Helmy (MATTR) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
- Aries Workshop/Connectathon December 3-5 in Provo, Utah - Dates Confirmed, Food Sponsors welcome!
- Please RSVP
- Sovrin Foundation Sovrin Governance Framework GDPR Docs—second public review (15 days) starts today—see the links here
- Other Announcements
Related Meetings Review
- Ursa - Progress on packages and Plenum work.
- Semantics - Pilots underway
- DID UX Call - Slack/Mailing list - details in the shared document as well minutes and additional information, currently bootstrapping discussion about UX for defined personas
- Indy Contributors - Richard Esplin - Monday - View Change Protocol, probably October.
- Identity Implementer Call - Tomorrow 8AM Pacific;
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (bc.gov) - Continuing to learn about performance/storage impacts of using Aries protocols and non-secrets interface.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy)
- Weekly planning notes (2019-10-22)
- DID Exchange invitations can now include ledger DIDs (in addition to the underlying peer DID support).
- Ledger DIDs BDD tested using Sidetree protocol with both mock ledger (CI) and fabric ledger (CI) implementations.
- Help wanted to additionally support Indy in the BDD tests.
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Project is featured on Ruby-Flow (http://www.rubyflow.com/p/ofdqjq-ruby-sdk-for-hyperledger-aries)
- Updated to 0.0.6 at RubyGems https://rubygems.org/gems/aries-sdk-ruby
- Rails sample project using aries-sdk-ruby at https://github.com/johncallahan/aries-rails
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav) Transaction Authors/Endorser support for Indy.
- Aries-SDK-Python - PR from JeromeK - weigh-in from those interested in Python wrapper would be appreciated.
- Aries-SDK-Java - Usually Wed Evenings
- Meeting details are here - Framework JS Meetings
- See current plan here - FAQs
- Indy Node
- Indy SDK
- Aries Architecture Diagram - (2 min - Daniel H)
- DID Exchange Protocol 0023 - RFC - Issues (60 min, Sam et. al.)
- Signed Attachments Issue
- Discuss test suite doc (15 min - Daniel H)
- Open Discussion / Next Week Topics
- Delegatable creds and consent receipts (George A, Jan L, Daniel H)
- Link handling to open Mobile Agents
- DIF Interop Project - Project is proceeding, connect the communities at IIW
- DKMS status
- Signature Envelope (Kyle)
- Credential Fraud: Example how in ACA-Py to verify same link secret across multiple credentials in presentation
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki
- Update message type and protocol identifier to https. (and protocol documentation hosting.)