- IIW Review
Continued: Updating from unqualified DIDs to fully formed DIDs / Adoption of did:indy DIDs
- Present Proof 1 of N Problem
(7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 4PM CET, 18H Moscow)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Sam Curren(Indicio) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
Release Status and Work Updates
- Aries Agent Test Harness (https://aries-interop.info)
- Aries Shared Components - Indy SDK replacements
- Shared Rust Library/CredX (AnonCreds) https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-shared-rs
- Indy Verifiable Date Registry - Ledger Interface https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-vdr
- Aries Askar secure storage - https://github.com/bcgov/aries-askar
- 0.2.5 release - performance/load work and testing – specific load errors reduced (down to 0.05% error rate), performance up 11%
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-cloudagent-python, Meetings: ACA-Pug Meetings)
- Working on 0.2.0 release
- Issue Credential / Present Proof v2
- OOB / DIDExchange
- Merged: Holder revocation with revocation notifications support
- PR open to support lower versions of a protocol
- Started working on JSON-LD and BBS+ credential support
- Started working on writing a wrapper for Indy VDR for React Native – Almost ready now
- Working on 0.2.0 release
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-framework-go, Meetings: aries-framework-go)
- Working on support for DIDComm v2, Credential Manifest, OOB v2 and v3 credential protocols (for DIDComm v2)
- RFC 700 to enable web wallets
- Aries VCX (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-vcx)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-framework-dotnet)
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native, aka Aries Bifold (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobile-agent-react-native, Meetings: Aries Bifold User Group Meetings)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin aka Aries MAX (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobileagent-xamarin)
- aries-service-mediator repo added – a DIDComm Mediator in a Box
- Ursa (https://www.hyperledger.org/use/hyperledger-ursa, https://github.com/hyperledger/ursa)
- IIW Review
- Verified Connections - James Ebert
- Machine Readable Governance
- New working group
- JSON-LD Credential Profiles
- "How do we make JSON-LD Credentials suck less?"
- Control Channel concept well received
- Work 'started' to provide action integration with GNAP with Justin Richter
- Labeling Interoperability (Sam): https://indicio.tech/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Indicio_Report_TrustVerifiableCredentialsInteroperability_040622.pdf
- What phase of interop/community development are we in?
- Not all good news
- Continued False Perception about Aries interop only based on universal libIndy use.
- Circulating false perceptions about predicates not working on dates.
- Fully Qualified DIDs Transition
- Community Coordiated RFC?
- Draft Community Coordinated Update RFC: https://hackmd.io/0PP3vrq7Qb2oD5wja8kLcQ?edit
- Adopting did:indy - Stephen
- CredX for the shared components
- Also need updates for Indy SDK
- Point about the did
- AnonCredsProve 1 of N
- Summary of last week
AnonCreds Proof Request Challenge: (last week notes)
- Holder has one of N credentials with different schema, issuers
- Is there a single AnonCreds proof request that allows the holder to construct and proof that can be verified for that scenario?
- Assuming you can't - what can we do?
- Present Proof Negotiation
- Modification to the Present Proof "request-presentation" message semantics to allow multiple proof requests
- Use DIF Presentation Exchange with AnonCreds
- Other ideas?
- decorator for redirection after proofs. - existing?
- Standardized attribute names for AnonCreds - alignment with VC data model. (Paul Bastian)
- terms and conditions (as link)
- machine-readable governance?