- Aries SDK Repo Plans
- Proposal to merge PR on test suite
- Protocol documentation hosting
Note: This call is being recorded.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy . If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- Helen Garneau (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ajay Jadhav (AyanWorks) <email@example.com>
- Stephen Curran (Cloud Compass/BC Gov) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- Michael Herman (Hyperonomy / Parallelspace Corporation / Canada!) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nader Helmy (Mattr) <email@example.com>
- Cam Parra (Kiva) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gary de Beer (SAFBC) <email@example.com>
- Daniel Hardman (Evernym) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Moushmi Banerjee (Nutanix) <email@example.com>
- Paul Knowles (Dativa) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ꮐսѕtаⅴо Frеⅾеrісо (Pivotree) <email@example.com>
- George Aristy (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <email@example.com>
- Kalyan Kulkarni (AyanWorks) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
- Aries Workshop/Connectathon December 3-5 in Provo, Utah - Dates Confirmed, Food Sponsors welcome!
- Please RSVP
- Other Announcements
Related Meetings Review
- Ursa - Progress on packages and Plenum work.
- Semantics - Pilots underway
- DID UX Call - Slack/Mailing list - details in the shared document as well minutes and additional information, currently bootstrapping discussion about UX for defined personas
- Indy Contributors - Richard Esplin - Monday - View Change Protocol, probably October.
- Identity Implementer Call - Next week at 8AM Pacific; Last Week:
- MyData 2019: https://mydata2019.org/presentations/
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (bc.gov) - Release 0.3.3 available on PyPi. Currently working on high volume testing of credential issuance and hitting some roadblocks. Tried a few things and working on other approaches. We can get to about 10 tx/s; had been at about 45 tx/s with pre-Aries agent instances.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy)
- Weekly planning notes (2019-10-15)
- Introduce protocol flow design in Go Framework (DID exchange protocol flow design was previously documented)
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack) - story pending on RubyFlow (http://www.rubyflow.com/) and Ruby Weekly (https://rubyweekly.com/issues/470)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav) Transaction Authors/Endorser support for Indy.
- Aries-SDK-Python - PR from JeromeK - weigh-in from those interested in Python wrapper would be appreciated.
- Aries-SDK-Java - Usually Wed Evenings
- Meeting details are here - Framework JS Meetings
- See current plan here - FAQs
- Indy Node
- Indy SDK
- Aries SDK Repo Plans (AIRES-3) (30 min)
- Proposal to merge PR on test suite (Daniel H) (15 min)
- Protocol documentation hosting Issue 225 (and updating message / protocol types to https). (15 min)
- Open Discussion / Next Week Topics
- DID Exchange Protocol
- Signed Attachments
- Discuss test suite doc (Daniel H)
- Delegatable creds and consent receipts (George A, Jan L, Daniel H)
- DIF Interop Project - Project is proceeding, connect the communities at IIW
- DKMS status
- Signature Envelope (Kyle)
- Credential Fraud: Example how in ACA-Py to verify same link secret across multiple credentials in presentation
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki
- Update message type and protocol identifier to https. (and protocol documentation hosting.)