- Integration with Open ID Connect
- Process for Aries RFCs
Note: This call is Recorded. Recordings posted at the bottom of the page.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy . If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stephen Curran (Cloud Compass/BC Gov) <email@example.com>
- Tobias Looker (Mattr) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Mitwicki
- Alexis Falquier (Spaceman ID) <email@example.com>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- John Callahan (Veridium) <email@example.com>
- Adam Burdett (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mike Lodder (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- Ken Ebert (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <email@example.com>
- George Aristy (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Samuel Smith (ProSapien) <email@example.com>
- Richard Esplin (Evernym) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Brent Zundel (Evernym) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
- BC Gov is interested in formally collaborating with groups with working Mobile Agents. Expected signing of MOU by August 6, 2019
- From the #aries channel: The folks from the BC gov VON ( https://vonx.io ) team, would like to share an opportunity with members of open communities to work with us to do some focused collaboration around mobile agent, Aries agents and aries-cloudagent-python interoperability. We have a pilot production service planned for a significant professional accreditation organization within our province coming up in the fall. This pilot has a requirement for mobile agents to be able to hold and offer verifiable credentials issued and verified by services operating instances of aries-cloudagent-python. Details are in this Open Collaboration MOU: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GPZ4p4zM36AN3DcHJ13s_IisSrT4F3S0
- Other Announcements
Related Meetings Review
- Ursa - PRs beginning for anoncreds 2.0 primitives to Ursa repo
- Indy Maintainers - release this week - TAA cleanup, bug fixes, polishvc-au
- US Morning Aries WG Call
- Threading Model: Knowledge exchange - more to discuss - #aries-sdk in rocketchat
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python ( bc.gov ) - 0.3.0 release
- Indy SDK
- Aries Static Agent - Python - v0.3.0
- Moving from personal repo: https://github.com/johncallahan/rindy
- OIDC - Tobias Looker
- Options - should we use DIDComm or SIOP?
- Should we use SIOP instead of an IdP based on DIDComm. Tobias is leaning to using DIDComm.
- DIF work in this area: https://medium.com/decentralized-identity/using-openid-connect-with-decentralized-identifiers-24733f6fa636
- Aries RFC Priorities - Priority Drivers; Moving from Proposed to Accepted
- Next Week's Call
- Open Discussion
- DIF Interop Project - Who?
OIDC- this week Priority Discussion- this week
- Status of language specific SDKs - Who?
- RFCs Moving forward - Make your case
- RFC Process flow (Kyle)
- IOT - Summary (Robert M.)
- DKMS status
- Aries Community DID (and method) - How to make a base DID for protocols.