did:peer, Resolver Architecture, Protocol Test Suite
Note: This call is Recorded. Recordings posted at the bottom of the page.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
|Mike Richardson||Starlings Globalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cloud Compass/BC Govemail@example.com|
|Audrius Ramoska||123c Consultingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|George Aristy||SecureKey Technologiesemail@example.com|
- BC Gov is interested in collaborating with groups working on Mobile Agents that could be ready for a live implementation at the end of the summer. Contact Stephen Curran.
- BC Gov has posted a "Code With Us" (bounty) opportunity for a developer/team to build an Aries-based Identity Provider (IdP) for an IAM solution (Red Hat's Keycloak). The deadline for applying is 4PM - July 3, 2019. Get your application in!
- Community project: Aries RFCs - process to move HIPES; RFCs that have been moved concepts / features / pull requests.
- Aries-sdk-* Repos Created: https://github.com/hyperledger?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=aries-sdk&type=&language=
- Repo aries-cloudagent-python has been transferred!
- #aries-sdk on chat.hyperledger.org
|Welcome / Introductions|
|Related Meetings Review|
Ursa - anoncreds 1.0 discussion
Indy Semantics - Schema 2.0 HIPE, Aries Semantics WG? Hold off for the summer.
|DIDComm and did:peer (20 min)||https://openssi.github.io/peer-did-method-spec|
|DID resolution arch (20 min)||Markus Sabadello|
|Protocol Test Suite (15 min)||Demo and questions|
|DID Doc Conventions (30 min)||(not covered due to lack of time)|
Time "12PM Los Angeles, 2PM New York" doesn't seem right.
It's fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.
A proposal to improve the agenda format in the wiki:
We should replace the tables with lists of bullets. It would be easier to take notes and it would be much easier to copy and paste between agendas. (For an example, see the agenda for 2019-07-03-1.)
People seemed comfortable when I raised this on Rocket Chat. If no one objects here, I'll make that change to next week's agenda.