DID Doc Conventions Peer DID implementations
Peer DID implementations
Note: This call is Recorded. Recordings posted at the bottom of the page.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- Richard Esplin (Evernym) <email@example.com>
- Mike Richardson (Starlings Global) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- Oskar van Deventer (TNO) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- John Callahan (Veridium) <email@example.com>
- George Aristy (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Samuel Smith (ProSapien Sovrin) <email@example.com>
- Albert Solana (ValidatedID) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Mitwicki
- Matthew Hailstone (Brigham Young University) <email@example.com>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Drummond Reed (Evernym and Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- Line Kofoed (bloqzone) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Paul Knowles (Dativa) <email@example.com>
- Moushmi Banerjee (Nutanix) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Becky Christman <email@example.com>
- Kyle Den Hartog (Mattr) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tobias Looker (Mattr) <email@example.com>
Welcome / Introductions
- BC Gov is interested in collaborating with groups working on Mobile Agents that could be ready for a live implementation at the end of the summer. Contact Stephen Curran.
- BC Gov Keycloak/OpenID Connect Code With Us (bounty) awarded to MattrGlobal.
- Community project: Aries RFCs - process to move HIPES; RFCs that have been moved concepts / features / pull requests.
- Aries-sdk-* Repos Created: https://github.com/hyperledger?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=aries-sdk&type=&language=
- Repo aries-cloudagent-python has been transferred!
- #aries-sdk on chat.hyperledger.org
- Repo aries-framework-go has been created
Related Meetings Review
- Prior call
- Morning call
- Anoncreds 1.0 discussion
- Indy Semantics
- Schema 2.0 HIPE
- Aries Semantics WG? Hold off for the summer.
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (bc.gov)
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy)
- Indy SDK
- RFC Progress
- DID Doc Conventions (30 min): Tobias Looker
- Peer DID Implementations (30 min): Daniel Hardman
- RFC Progression
- Open Discussion