Aries Meeting Schedule / Format: will start a second call for Aries conversation that is during European business hours. Aries / Indy SDK Split Plan: lots of discussion that will have to be continued.
Aries / Indy SDK Split Plan: lots of discussion that will have to be continued.
Note: This call is Recorded. Recordings posted at the bottom of the page.
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
|Cloud Compass Computing/BC Gov
- BC Gov is interested in collaborating with groups working on Mobile Agents that could be ready for a live implementation at the end of the summer. Contact Stephen Curran.
- BC Gov is posting a "Code With Us" (bounty) opportunity for a developer/team to build an Aries-based Identity Provider (IdP) for an IAM solution (Red Hat's Keycloak). Contact Stephen Curran.
- Community project: Aries RFCs - process to move HIPES; RFCs that have been moved concepts / features / pull requests.
- Aries-sdk-* Repos Created: https://github.com/hyperledger?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=aries-sdk&type=&language=
- Repo aries-cloudagent-python (aca-py) will be transferred from BCGov to Hyperledger this coming Monday (give or take).
- aries-staticagent-python on PyPI (demoed during last week's call).
- #aries-sdk on chat.hyperledger.org
|Welcome / Introductions
|Daniel Bluhm will make sure the call is recorded in Sam's absence
|Related Meetings Review
Ursa - anoncreds 1.0 discussion
Indy Semantics - Schema 2.0 HIPE, Aries Semantics WG? Hold off for the summer.
|Brief announcement about Agents and Hubs paper
|Aries Meeting Schedule / Format
|Starting an Asia-Pacific friendly meeting and / or an America-Europe friendly meeting (off-week from Indy Working Group, or taking the place of the Indy SDK Working Group)?
|Architecture of Indy / Aries SDK Split
- Daniel Hardman - Converting the DIDcomm protocols to use the did:peer method.
- Count of people willing to attend Aries call at 7AM Pacific on Thursday