- Machine Readable Governance Update
- AIP v2 Update
(7AM Los Angeles, 10AM New York, 3PM London, 4PM CET, 18H Moscow)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Mike Ebert(Indicio) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Philippe Foucault (Gouvernement du Québec) <email@example.com>
- Rodolfo Miranda (rootsid.com)<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lance Byrd (rootsid.com)<email@example.com>
- Sylvain Martel(Gouvernement du Québec) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Marco Rompre (Gouvernement du Québec) <email@example.com>
- Regis Eloi (IDLab) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
- DIDComm WG Voting to approve V2 on Monday!
- Cardea Interopathon June 16 (includes basic protocol testing–connection using connections v.1 and OOB invitations, issuance, presentations, basic message, question and answer)
Release Status and Work Updates
- Aries Agent Test Harness (https://aries-interop.info)
- Aries Shared Components - Indy SDK replacements
- Shared Rust Library/CredX (AnonCreds) https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-shared-rs
- Indy Verifiable Date Registry - Ledger Interface https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-vdr
- Aries Askar secure storage - https://github.com/bcgov/aries-askar
- 0.2.5 release - performance/load work and testing – specific load errors reduced (down to 0.05% error rate), performance up 11%
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-cloudagent-python, Meetings: ACA-Pug Meetings)
- Working on 0.3.0 release
- Issue Credential / Present Proof v2
- Merged: OOB / DIDExchange - merged last Friday
- Merged: Holder revocation with revocation notifications support
- PR open to support lower versions of a protocol
- Nearing completion for JSON-LD and BBS+ credential support
- Started working on writing a wrapper for Indy VDR for React Native – Almost ready now
- Working on 0.3.0 release
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-framework-go, Meetings: aries-framework-go)
- Working on support for DIDComm v2, Credential Manifest, OOB v2 and v3 credential protocols (for DIDComm v2)
- RFC 700 to enable web wallets
- Aries VCX (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-vcx)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-framework-dotnet)
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native, aka Aries Bifold (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobile-agent-react-native, Meetings: Aries Bifold User Group Meetings)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin aka Aries MAX (https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobileagent-xamarin)
- aries-service-mediator repo added – a DIDComm Mediator in a Box
- Ursa (https://www.hyperledger.org/use/hyperledger-ursa, https://github.com/hyperledger/ursa)
- Machine-readable governance using governance framework files update - Mike
- Response at IIW
- Work item at the DIF Claims and Credentials Working Group
- Major parts
- Meta data
- Schema list
- Trusted participants
- Roles and permissions
- Actions (which allow for workflows)
- Utilize DIF presentation definitions (presentation exchange)
- Looking to add DIF credential manifests
- Releasing basic implementation in Cardea
- Should investigate OCA schema (make sure the file is more human-readable). See: https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobile-agent-react-native/issues/164
- Should interface with TOIP
- Who are the trusted issuers?
- Who are the authorized verifiers?
- What schemas are we using? (and how are they defined?)
- Important note: It's not strictly centralized
- TOIP has no problem incorporating existing work for defining schemas and other useful information specified by other parties
- Status update for AIP v2 - Let's cover this again later, esp. when the AIP v2 leaders (Sam Curren or Steven Curran or Timo) are here to discuss
- What progress has everybody made?
- What items are being difficult?
- Which optional targets have folks worked on?
- Pickup Protocol
- PR 737 - Add support for `message_id` in notification - no objections or changes were voiced during today's meeting.
- decorator for redirection after proofs. - existing?
- Standardized attribute names for AnonCreds - alignment with VC data model. (Paul Bastian)
- terms and conditions (as link)
- machine-readable governance?