- Transaction Documents
Date: (12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 7AM Sydney)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming
community for all. For more information
please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.
- Sam Curren(Indicio) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- RFP from Ontario for contributors to Bifold, AFJ, etc.
Related Meetings Review
- Ursa -
- SSI in IoT WG
- Indy Contributors - Every 2nd Tuesday 8am US/Pacific (next week) - CI/CD of Indy Node and Plenum, Ubuntu 20.04 release. no updates.
- Indy DID Method Tuesdays 7am Pacific - no updates
- 2021-07-15 : Identity Implementers WG Call: Timo Glastra (Co-Founder, Animo Solutions) will present on their OSS & SSI work and how that drives their national collaboration to facilitate citizen volunteers during emergency situations.
- DIF DIDComm WG - Monday's at Noon US/Pacific - Sam Curren (Mon) -
- - early community discussions
- TrustoverIP Saturn5 Interop Testing - Friday 9am EST (Keith Smith ) See "Saturn V - Vendor Scrum (TSWG)" at https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/Calendar+of+ToIP+Meetings
- Cardea - Users Group meeting every Thursday 10am MDT - https://cardea.app/ - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3933667495?pwd=ZnlPSDJBcnljL0svS1djVGswcS84QT09
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries Agent Test Harness - Test Run Status: https://aries-interop.info
- Working on adding did:orb service
- Aries Shared Components
- Support added to ACA-Py main branch, enabled by `--wallet-type askar`. Uses `aries-askar` for wallet storage, `indy-credx` for Indy Anoncreds support, and `indy-vdr` for ledger communication.
- Release 0.7.0-rc0 released, -rc1 pending, official release due next week. Details from ACA-PUG meeting.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy) #aries-go
- Working on AIP 2.0, AATH integration, and AcaPy integration.
- Working on selecting Envelope v1 vs v2.
- Working on WACI-PeX based on AFG (in TrustBloc project).
- Aries Mobile Agent React Native - Aries Bifold Meetings
- Updating to React Native 0.64.1
- Initial discussion to utilize Aries Shared Components
- Discussions and work around regarding state management.
- New library: @aries-framework/redux-store
- Meetings will be held at Thursday 7:00 AM MST / 3:00 PM CET
- Released version 0.0.49-unstable.0 to npm
- Coordinate Mediation - RFC0211 - PR opened
- Smart auto acceptance of credentials and proofs
- Connection-less issuance and proofs
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Aries-Framework-DotNet (Tomislav Markovski )
- Rich Schemas and W3C Verifiable Credentials (Brent & Ken)
- Aries-MobileAgent-Xamarin (Aries MAX) - https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-mobileagent-xamarin
- PR Review
- https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/691 AIP Status Changes
- https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/692 Issue Multiple
- https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/pull/689 Present Multiple
- Transaction Documents (30 min)- Keith Smith
- Schema interop - how to reuse a schema across different networks Robert Mitwicki(RFC in progress)
- Using WebSocket as a way to communicate back to the mobile/desktop wallet (Agent (services or user) as a proxy for communication between service and digital wallet) Robert Mitwicki