Join Group https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/learning-materials-development-wg
Antitrust Policy Antitrust Policy Notice: link: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy/
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in, any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws. Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
Introduction to Learning Materials Working Group:
The Learning Materials Development working group reports to the Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee. It is focused on developing open source training material (licensed as specified by the Hyperledger Charter) to educate people interested in expanding their knowledge of Hyperledger and its projects. The working group will consult with other Hyperledger working groups, Hyperledger team members, and the project maintainers to identify training needs and develop strategies, as well as, material to address those needs. The output of this working group will be targeted towards both technical and non-technical audiences.
join our mailing list: https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/learning-materials-development-wg
New member onboarding. Recording New Member Video, Ten Minutes
Participants: Bobbi, John Carpenter, Jim Mason, Elisabeth, Beatriz, Otavio, Alfonso, Ravi
II. TRAINING : EdX Update / Discussion
EdX Courses for Hyperledger: The Upgrade courseware is completely separate from previous version. The administration test fee are for the Fabric version you are sitting for.
- LFX 170 Blockchain Under Standinging its Usas and Implication https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/blockchain-understanding-its-uses-and-implications/
- LFX171 Hyperledger Technologies for Business https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/blockchain-for-business-an-introduction-to-hyperledger-technologies/
- LFS 172 Hyperledger Sovereign Identity Blockchain Solutions ( Indy Aries Ursa) https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/introduction-to-hyperledger-sovereign-identity-blockchain-solutions-indy-aries-and-ursa/
- LFS173 Becoming A Hyperledger Aries Developer https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/becoming-a-hyperledger-aries-developer-lfs173/
- LFS 174 Hyperledger Sawtooth Application Developer https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/hyperledger-sawtooth-application-developers-lfs174/
- LFS272 is already on 2.2 (since November 2020), while the CHFA exam will be updated sometime in May. https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/hyperledger-fabric-administration-lfs272/
- LFD272 is being updated to 2.2 as we speak, but there is no date yet when the new updates will be live, while CHFD will be on 2.2 in March. https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/hyperledger-fabric-for-developers-lfd272/
- LFD272 exam for 2.2 competencies out now register here
CONSENSYS ACADEMY: Get Started with Quorum, Build with Hyperledger Besu https://consensys.net/quorum/developers/?utm_campaign=ConsenSys%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=99877422&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8KzlB_X2cwltg4X1aHAwNPqx1gKA7a2qQn4Q5sdA71jIRjyND_OKa1MuGB5o7Pi8oNSN-NDCY7Ym-v8riTH8Yey6uBbw&utm_content=99846592&utm_source=hs_email
- Besu Training https://pages.consensys.net/hyperledger-besu-hands-on
- LMDWG GitHub Repository "New https://github.com/hyperledger/learning-materials-dev
** University Course Project: https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/university-course
Project Plan - Build a university course on Hyperledger Fabric using Hyperledger Rafael André Pestana Belchio
The course on Enterprise Blockchain Technologies - with a focus on Fabric v2.2: https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/university-course.
** Starter kit :In labs, Proto-typing Blockchain Networks w/o Environment setup issues. https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/hyperledger-labs.github.io/tree/master/labs, Need for testers and coders.
Hyperledger Labs Hyperledger Labs
- Monthly Meetup Organizer Planning Meetup Improvement Sub-Group Meeting Details
1st Tuesday each month Time: 16:00 UTC / 9 AM pacific (feel free to suggest alternate times) Dial-in: https://zoom.us/j/4336690939
Hyperledger Princeton Meetup Schedule
Happening this week (Week of March 22, 2020)
- Monday, March 22 at 17:00 UTC / 18:00 CET: Hyperledger Madrid hosts "Despliega redes blockchain listas para producción con BAF"
- Tuesday, March 23 at 17:00 UTC / 18:00 CET: Hyperledger Barcelona hosts "Tokenización de activos en la industria financiera"
- Wednesday, March 24 at 17:00 UTC / 18:00 CET: Hyperledger Warsaw hosts "eVoting – praktyczne użycie Hyperledger Fabric na rynku kapitałowym"
- Thursday, March 25 at 17:30 UTC / 18:30 CET: Hyperledger Italian Chapter hosts "Discussion with Chainstack"
- Friday, March 26 at 14:00 UTC / 15:00 CEST: Hyperledger Sweden hosts "Hyperledger Tech Study Circle"
- Friday, March 26 at 14:00 UTC / 10:00 EDT: Hyperledger Boston hosts "Identity and Privacy in Patient Health Care"
Coming up after this week
- Wednesday, March 31 at 15:00 UTC / 17:00 CEST: Hyperledger Berlin hosts "Hyperledger in European Research and CarbonBlock projects"
- Wednesday, March 31 at 17:00 UTC / 13:00 EDT: Hyperledger NYC hosts "Review of Asset Tokenization and Know Your Customer Integrations in Fintech
Special Interest Group and Working Group Events:
- [Hyperledger Climate SIG] Climate Action and Accounting SIG meetings
WhenTue, March 23, 11 am EDT Wherehttps://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09 (map)
DescriptionThe Climate Action and Accounting SIG calls are open to everyone. CA2 SIG Chair Robin Klemens will be leading the group in a virtual white boarding exercise to plan for 2021. The goal of this exercise is to help bring together group members to better understand:
- Where you are from in the world?
- What are your personal goals for participating in the Climate Action SIG?
- What are the goals for your project(s) this year?
- What are the goals that you would like the SIG to accomplish this year?
This will be an important meeting that will help us learn about the group and guide our planning to support your goals and the goals of the SIG for 2021. We hope you can attend!
[Hyperledger Capital Markets SIG] Capital Markets SIG - Hyperledger, WhenWed, March 24, 10am EDT Wherehttps://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09 (map) Description: Contact: Vipin Bharathan firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyperledger Media & Entertainment SIG] Media and Entertainment SIG meetings (Eastern Hemisphere)
WhenWed, March 24, 10 pm EDT Wherehttps://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09 (map)
DescriptionThe Media and Entertainment SIG calls are open to everyone.
[Hyperledger Identity WG] Identity WG Implementers Call WhenThu, March 25, 11am EDT
DescriptionThe Hyperledger Identity WG Implementers call coordinates status and dependencies between projects building verifiable credentials and identity components. Projects include: Ursa, Indy, and Aries.
Hyperledger Global Forum 2021 will take place virtually on June 8-10. The event will offer the opportunity for users and contributors of Hyperledger projects from across the globe to connect, network and collaborate. Registration is now open as well as the call for proposals. Register today .
- Hyperledger Mentorship Program. Mentorship project proposals Calling all project maintainers, contributors and active community members who are passionate about teaching, mentoring, and onboarding new contributors to get involved in this year's program.
- Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week: https://www.gbablockchainweek.net/
- Devs Newsletter 2021 https://www.hyperledger.org/developer-newsletter
2. Hyperledger Community Blog
Blog Ideas, Comments, time to submit? Create a Marketing slide for the LMDWG for community training.
LMDWG Blog New Template
3. Marketing: Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync
- Hyperledger TSC] Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync
The second Wednesday of every month at 9am PT Join Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/92403869974?pwd=V0ZFSmdpdmFjVDloUVJFQ2RzZjIzdz09 Meeting ID: 924 0386 9974 Passcode: 914129
- Next Meeting April 9, 10:00am EST
- New Task force: : Whitepaper and Greenhouse Graphic Update Taskforce
- Next meeting 2021-04-09 Meeting notes
- [Description:https://zoom.us/j/982600073 ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/982600073&sa=D&ust=1579444171480000&usg=AOvVaw0I_F_63sHBa5NLZJ8cFSNj )
4. You tube Channel Link
6. Track Project Statistics https://lfanalytics.io/projects/hyperledger
IV. Wiki / Pages (Updates and Additions)
- Our Learning Materials and Development Working Group has two new Mentorship Program 2021: Global Scouting of DLT / Blockchain Educational Opportunities and The Giving Chain"
- Resource Library :
- Hyperledger Labs- https://labs.hyperledger.org/ Working with Ravi to get his project into the Labs
- Ravi - Moving Starter Kit to Labs https://labs.hyperledger.org/labs/StarterKit.html
- Ravi - Moving Starter Kit to Labs https://labs.hyperledger.org/labs/StarterKit.html
- USE Case Continue to grow / Create presentation / Video for users to understand resource and how to use.
- Special Interest Groups and Working Groups:
- Key Terms Hyperledger Glossary : Look at new format working on template Felix Moreno and other contributors
- Translations : https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/international_languages.html
V. COMMUNITY HAPPENINGS:
Vaccine Credentials US Subgroup Weekly Call
Weekly from 2pm to 3pm on Thursday from Thu Feb 11 to Wed Jun 30 Eastern Time - Toronto
invitation letter from Linux Foundation Public Health (LFPH). Covid-Creds is hosted by Linux Foundation Public Health (LFPH), an initiative by the Linux Foundation to build, secure, and sustain open-source software to help public health authorities (PHAs) combat COVID-19 and future epidemics.
UPCOMING WSBA EVENTS and WORKING GROUP MEETINGS:
WSBA Virtual Happy Hour
Every Thursday, from 5 pm - 7 pm Eastern
Members and relevant Working Group participants should already have meetings in calendar. Members interested in joining, please let us know
by SIDDHARTH JAIN https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578802228
VI Old Business
- Global Forum Work on presentation. Create a slide
- Our Learning Materials and Development Working Group submitted "The Hyperledger Map" for next HL GF 2021. A panel to show how our page can become an entry point to travel our inner universe of Hyperledger.
- We have (2) summer internship program:
- to map similar resources at the outer universe, and to forge alliances with communities of similar interests Global Scouting of DLT / Blockchain Educational Opportunities
- To create a MVP for the Giving Chain
- TASK SIGN UP SHEET:
VII. New Business
- Presentation: Otavio Oliveira, Binarystar Japan, to present their Translation Management System:
Building a unified terminology database and translation memory for all things related to Hyperledger using our translation management system.
To enhance all global localization efforts, A machine learning-based TB(Term Base) and TM(Translation Memory) can dramatically speed up all languages' efforts.
For the way, Hyperledger handles the translation process of different e-courses and other contents having this global translation memory and terminology base for all things Hyperledger, we see it as crucial.
Work on leading localization efforts.
- Next Meeting 4/5/2021