Join Group https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/learning-materials-development-wg
Antitrust Policy Antitrust Policy Notice: link: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy/
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in, any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws. Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
Introduction to Learning Materials Working Group:
The Learning Materials Development working group reports to the Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee. It is focused on developing open source training material (licensed as specified by the Hyperledger Charter) to educate people interested in expanding their knowledge of Hyperledger and its projects. The working group will consult with other Hyperledger working groups, Hyperledger team members, and the project maintainers to identify training needs and develop strategies, as well as, material to address those needs. The output of this working group will be targeted towards both technical and non-technical audiences.
II. TRAINING : EdX Update / Discussion
CONSENSYS ACADEMY: Get Started with Quorum, Build with Hyperledger Besu https://consensys.net/quorum/developers/?utm_campaign=ConsenSys%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=99877422&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8KzlB_X2cwltg4X1aHAwNPqx1gKA7a2qQn4Q5sdA71jIRjyND_OKa1MuGB5o7Pi8oNSN-NDCY7Ym-v8riTH8Yey6uBbw&utm_content=99846592&utm_source=hs_email
|Github Updates: LMDWG GitHub Repository "New https://github.com/hyperledger/learning-materials-dev|
|2. The course on Enterprise Blockchain Technologies - with a focus on Fabric v2.2: https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/university-course.|
** Starter kit :In labs, Proto-typing Blockchain Networks w/o Environment setup issues. https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/hyperledger-labs.github.io/tree/master/labs, Need for testers and coders.
SUMMER MEETUP EVENT www.bcemploy.com
In need of Connections / Speakers for these events
Monthly Meetup Organizer Planning Meetup Improvement Sub-Group Meeting Details 1st Tuesday each month Time: 16:00 UTC / 9 AM pacific (feel free to suggest alternate times) Dial-in: https://zoom.us/j/4336690939
Happening this week (Week of 4/19/2021)
Friday, April 23 at 11:00 UTC / 19:00 CST: Hyperledger China hosts "区块链自动化框架（BAF）简介"
Friday, April 23 at 16:00 UTC / 18:00 CEST: Hyperledger Poland hosts "Fabrica, czyli jak łatwo zacząć swoją przygodę z Hyperledgerem"
Tuesday April 27th 1pm edt When Daml? Do all smart contracts need to be permissionless and decentralized
2. Special Interest Group and Working Group Events:
Initiative to Break Silos Alfonso
Climate Action and Accounting SIG meetings When: Tuesday, 20 April 2021, 8:00am to 9:30am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
[Hyperledger Climate SIG] Climate Action and Accounting SIG meetings
When Wherehttps://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community?pwd=STZQd0xMZU9xRVVOVnpQM3JNQ2dqZz09 (map)
Description The Climate Action and Accounting SIG calls are open to everyone. CA2 SIG Chair Robin Klemens will be leading the group in a virtual white boarding exercise to plan for 2021. The goal of this exercise is to help bring together group members to better understand:
Where you are from in the world? What are your personal goals for participating in the Climate Action SIG? What are the goals for your project(s) this year? What are the goals that you would like the SIG to accomplish this year?
This will be an important meeting that will help us learn about the group and guide our planning to support your goals and the goals of the SIG for 2021. We hope you can attend!
3. Hyperledger Announcements:
Hyperledger Global Forum 2021 will take place virtually on June 8-10. The event will offer the opportunity for users and contributors of Hyperledger projects from across the globe to connect, network and collaborate. Registration is now open as well as the call for proposals. Register today .
Hyperledger Mentorship Program. Mentorship project proposals Calling all project maintainers, contributors and active community members who are passionate about teaching, mentoring, and onboarding new contributors to get involved in this year's program.
4. Hyperledger Community Blog
Blog Ideas, Comments, time to submit? Create a Marketing slide for the LMDWG for community training.
LMDWG Blog New Template
3. Marketing: Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync
- Hyperledger TSC] Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync
The second Wednesday of every month at 9am PT Join Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/92403869974?pwd=V0ZFSmdpdmFjVDloUVJFQ2RzZjIzdz09 Meeting ID: 924 0386 9974 Passcode: 914129
- Next Meeting April 9, 10:00am EST
- New Task force: : Whitepaper and Greenhouse Graphic Update Taskforce
- Meeting 2021-05-12 Meeting notes
- [Description:https://zoom.us/j/982600073 ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/982600073&sa=D&ust=1579444171480000&usg=AOvVaw0I_F_63sHBa5NLZJ8cFSNj )
4. You tube Channel Link
5. Track Project Statistics https://lfanalytics.io/projects/hyperledger
6. White papers for difi companies https://defiwhitepapers.com/
IV. Wiki / Pages (Updates and Additions)
- Our Learning Materials and Development Working Group has two new Mentorship Program 2021: Global Scouting of DLT / Blockchain Educational Opportunities and The Giving Chain"
- Resource Library :
- Hyperledger Labs- https://labs.hyperledger.org/ Working with Ravi to get his project into the Labs
- Ravi - Moving Starter Kit to Labs https://labs.hyperledger.org/labs/StarterKit.html
- Ravi - Moving Starter Kit to Labs https://labs.hyperledger.org/labs/StarterKit.html
- USE Case Continue to grow / Create presentation / Video for users to understand resource and how to use.
- Special Interest Groups and Working Groups: Need a Slide to advertise LMDWG
- Key Terms Hyperledger Glossary : Look at new format working on template Felix Moreno and other contributors
- Translations : https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/international_languages.html
- Blog to promote LMDWG https://www.hyperledger.org/news/blog
V. COMMUNITY HAPPENINGS:
Sandra Ro Tue, April 20, 202110:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
GBBC & GDF Global Leaders Serie
with Michael Moro, CEO, Genesis Trading
By GBBCouncil org - Global Blockchain Business Council
Register for Zoom Link
Sandra Ro: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
GBBC University Dialogues
on Blockchain & Digital Assets
Consensus 2021 :
Consensus by CoinDesk May 24-27, 2021
Vaccine Credentials US Subgroup Weekly Call
Weekly from 2pm to 3pm on Thursday
from Thu Feb 11 to Wed Jun 30 Eastern Time - Toronto
Blockpool Acceleration Program: How Do SMEs in Europe Deploy Blockchain and DLTs
Apr 20, 2021 06:00 PM in Nicosia
Monday, April 19, 2021
Navigating Crypto IRA Options
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Blockchain Satellites The Future of Space Commerce
APR 22 Ethereum in the Enterprise 2021: The Public Mainnet
Thu, April 22, 2021
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
half-day event to explore how the Ethereum Mainnet can be used today for business and commerce.
April 28th Blockchain Investment Forum - Intro to Digital Assets
Event by Legends Investment Network
Online Apr 28, 2021, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Global DeFi Summit 2021Click here to apply to speak.Jun 24, 12:00PM to Jun 24, 9:00PM EDT
Produced by Blockchain Venture Studio Draper Goren Holm,
the Global DeFi Summit is 2021’s leading annual gathering
of DeFiers in the blockchain and cryptocurrency community.
VI Old Business
- Global Forum Work on presentations.
- Our Learning Materials and Development Working Group submitted "The Hyperledger Map" for next HL GF 2021. A panel to show how our page can become an entry point to travel our inner universe of Hyperledger.
- Mentorship We have (2) summer internship program:
- to map similar resources at the outer universe, and to forge alliances with communities of similar interests Global Scouting of DLT / Blockchain Educational Opportunities
- To create a MVP for the Giving Chain
- TASK SIGN UP SHEET:
- Suggestion to become a LAB Presentation: Otavio Oliveira, Binarystar Japan, to present their Translation Management System:
VII. New Business
- Next Meeting 5/03/2021