How to Enter the Hyperledger Challenge
- Get a Linux Foundation ID (LFID)
- Follow Hyperledger Foundation on Linkedin or on Twitter to get updates on the Hyperledger Challenge
- Complete a submission here for the Ideate Challenge before the closing date.
Where can I learn more about the Hyperledger project(s)?
There are a few Hyperledger community curated resources that are available for applicants to the Hyperledger Challenge. Check back periodically as more resources will be added.
- Learning Resources has links to Trainings and Certifications, project tutorials, and project workshops for challenge participants to review and learn.
- Challenge Ambassadors are Hyperledger community leaders that are available to help challenge participants. Reach out to them directly to learn more about the Hyperledger Challenge and the resources within the Hyperledger community to get you started.
- Upcoming Events has a list of events and recordings of the Hyperledger Challenge events. Check it out and bring questions!
How is Hyperledger Challenge 2022 different from Hyperledger Mentorship projects?
- Hyperledger Challenge 2022, anybody in the community is free to propose a project.
- Participation in the Hyperledger Challenge 2022 is voluntary basis.
- Winners of the Hyperledger Challenge 2022 are rewarded. See Prizes & Awards section for complete details.
- Read more about Hyperledger Mentorship program at https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/INTERN