Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- TSC Election 2021 nomination period ends Sep 17
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Cello
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Burrow
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Ursa
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Avalon
- Media & Entertainment SIG: MESIG - Music: A Distributed Music Curation Platform on Hyperledger Fabric
- Backlog fall cleaning
- Long Term Agenda - Framing was voted to be closed unanimously.
- Restructure the Greenhouse to avoid confusion was closed without vote due to the work being completed.
|DCI Working Group: Inclusive Naming Proposal|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|DCO Validation During Contribution Review|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|