Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Reminder: The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Next Maintainer Orientation call on Thursday, June 24 at 8AM pacific right after the TSC call: This is a call where maintainers can ask any questions they have and where we'll review relevant resources. The focus of this call is to review resources related to how projects and labs can connect with new contributors. Dial-in information is available on the agenda page.
- Moving Hyperledger Quilt to Dormant state
- Connector/Plugin project? See Tracy's question
- Common Repo structure
- Proposal: amend resolution from "Each repo will add the same repolint.json file" to "When possible, each repo will use the same repolint.json file"
- Create Contributor Experience WG
|DCI Working Group: Inclusive Naming Proposal|
|DCO Validation During Contribution Review|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Baohua Yang
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Maria Teresa Nieto
- Nathan George
- Tracy Kuhrt