Project health is green. We use all of the following to help keep project health green. Questions asked via rocket chat are being answered on time. For greater efficiency in this regard, the FAQ page is updated with every release.
- Have you switched from master to main in all your repos? yes
- Have you implemented repolinter.json in all your repos? yes
Questions/Issues for the TSC
Still, we are in incubation status only. we would like to move from incubation to active projects. What is the procedure for promoting this project?
Releases this quarter:
- v1.1.5 - April 21, 2021
- v1.1.6 - June 06, 2021
v1.1.5 added features and bug fixes:
- BE-694 Add UI link to trans (#227)
- BE-858 Upgrade base image of Explorer container image (#220)
- BE-801 Add the steps to configure a subdomain (#219)
- Upgrade fabric version supported by Explorer (#227)
Bug Fixes and Updates
v1.1.6 added features and bug fixes:
- BE-871 Introduce dropdown to put together icons (#247)
- BE-870 display direct trans link (#237)
- Add typescript compilation on main. sh install (#234)
- BE-865 Fix Repolinter Report Issues (#231)
Bug Fixes and Updates
- BE-855 Stop unnecessary sync process triggered by FabricEvent (#240)
- BE-855 Add try-catch block to handle block in-process exception (#239)
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
The project has released few features
- Upgraded fabric version.
- Upgraded the base image of the Explorer container image.
- In UI we have added a transaction view and icon changes
- Add more information on the Hyperledger Fabric network to get more insight from data
- Endorsement Policy
- Metrics exposed by each peer via Prometheus
- Raise Explorer to the powerful next level Ledger Data Query Platform
- Track historical operations for any specific state
- Automatically analyzing schema of the ledger state
- Continue on bug fixes, help community in configuring HLExplorer and troubleshooting
- Integrate the additional features mentioned in the "Contributor Diversity" section into Explorer
We've had a few spot contributors added. No new maintainers were added. We really need the community to come forward and contribute.
Please find here the maintainers list. https://github.com/hyperledger/blockchain-explorer/blob/master/MAINTAINERS.md
The current main contributors are from DTCC and Fujitsu. We have 4 unique contributors on Github in this quarter.
And we had some proposals for Hyperledger Explorer as below:
- New contributions
- This is the outcome of one of the Hyperledger Internship programs. The integration of this feature into Explorer will offer more visibility of the network to users.
- Ease endorsement operations for Hyperledger based products (EasyDoser)
- Fujitsu Lab. has proposed integrating their open-sourced ledger data analytics tool into Explorer. We have started the discussion on how to proceed with this contribution.
- WIP contributions
- This project is offering Hyperledger Explorer support as one of their features and we think it will be a good mutual reference.
- This is a kind of utility tool for the easy setup of Hyperledger Explorer. After evaluating this tool and having a consensus for merging it into the Explorer repo within the team, we might get it included in Explorer as one of the official features.
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Baohua Yang
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Gari Singh
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Maria Teresa Nieto
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda