Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Hyperledger Mentorship Program
- Hyperledger Global Forum - Virtual- June 8-10 - Call For Proposals (CFP) is now open (closes March 12th).
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Burrow
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Cello
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Quilt
- Ideas for breaking down the silos (SIG Request for Support from Technical Community: Labs and technical documents have been created in isolation so far and don’t tend to connect with projects)
|Criteria for entering Incubation|
|Create Contributor Experience WG|
|Restructure the Greenhouse to avoid confusion|
|DCO Validation During Contribution Review|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|What if a top level project does not meet its charter goal?|
|Long Term Agenda - Framing|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|