Let us know how we are doing
This HOWTO explains how you would add a moderator and/or an owner to a mailing list on the Hyperledger groups.io instance. This HOWTO is necessary for setting up new projects and new working groups.
- Search to see if the person that you want to add is already a member of the mailing list. You can do this using the search field under "Admin | Direct Add". If the person shows up in the search, they are not a member of the mailing list yet
- If the person is not already a member of the mailing list, you must add them
- Click the checkbox next to their name/email address in the search results from step #1
- Click the "Add Members" button
- Click the person in the list's member directory under "Admin | Members". NOTE: They should appear at the top of the list, but you can search for them as necessary
- Change the "Role" to reflect whether they are a "Moderator" or an "Owner"
- For Owners and Moderators, use the following notification settings:
- For Moderators, use the following permissions:
- Click the "Save" button