This HOWTO explains how you modify the menu bar for all spaces within Confluence. This HOWTO is helpful when adding a new space for a project or working group.
You must be a Wiki administrator.
- Click on the Administration button
- Choose "Add Ons"
- Enter your password to obtain administrative access
- Click on "Header Menus"
- Click on the "Configure" button
- Follow the instructions to add the new menu item. NOTE: Because these menu items are used across the entire site, you cannot just provide the space and page, you must provide a link to the entire space.
- Make sure you click the "Save" button when you have completed your modifications/additions