Join Group https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/learning-materials-development-wg
Introduction to Learning Materials Working Group
The Learning Materials Development working group is focused on developing open source training material (licensed as specified by the Hyperledger Charter) to educate people interested in expanding their knowledge of Hyperledger and its projects. The working group will consult with other Hyperledger working groups, team members, and the project maintainers to identify training needs and develop strategies, as well as, material to address those needs.
Antitrust Policy Antitrust Policy Notice
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in, any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws. Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
Introductions from people on the call:
Bobbi (Chair WG), Jim Mason, Sze Wong, Idowua Akinde,
II. EdX Update / Discussion:
- 1. Blockchain for Business Technical .Flavia is working on getting a Fabric Developers, Sawtooth developer and the Ursa Aries Indy course for Jan 2020 onEdx.
- Technical Course: each Project will have its own mini course. easier to maintain, Jim has material to start developing the Fabric course but the discussion was over what version. Flavia suggested that since EDX courses are usually a 18-mo to 2 year offerings, it does not make sense to support 1.4 when 2.0 is visible first thing 2020 SCurran is developing the course ware
- 2. GitHub issues:Do we need to maintain? . group discussed why we need Github if we are storing and editing collaboratively with the wiki pages.
- ( kelly : This weekend I forked Education and will go through files, per Flavia's comment that most of GitHub is not current. Is Ravi working on organizing GitHub or should I? BOTH take the )
III. Wiki / Pages (Updates and Additions)
- Task Member Sign-Up
- USE Case Id add two use cases and an index.
Learning Materials development community survey: poll community for interest, new leadership and membership involvement: Survey will go out this week LMDWG has 5 days to edit survey
Hyperledger Community: three surveys, Working Groups, Special Interest Groups and Projects need to be developed to determine On hold per TSC check with DCIWG, they are working on survey Saptarshi will check to see if we can add out three questions.
- Key Terms: Glossary format set up, Created a Table for compiling definitions. Once completed, form a sub group to discuss ll be discussed by a sub group when completed.Started updating glossary
- Resources Page: Library off all community documentation.
- Best Practices Page
- New Member Sign -up
- Meet-up Project
- Graphic Standards:
Big Apps Demo
V. Old Business:
VI. New Business