Hyperledger Bevel continues to grow strong in terms of community interest . It has a diverse global community with contributors from multiple organizations and geographies.
The project community participation in the sprint planning's and community calls had reduced compared to last quarter, though we see active participation and queries on Bevel Discord channel
Has your project implemented these inclusive language changes listed below to your repo?
- master → main
- slave → replicas
- blacklist → denylist
- whitelist → allowlist
You can optionally use the DCI Lint tool to make this a recurring action on your repo. Yes
Have you added an Inclusive Language Statement to your project's documentation and/or Wiki pages? In Progress
Questions/Issues for the TSC
None at the moment.
Release change log for - intermittent release v0.11.0.2
Tag v0.11.01 => https://github.com/hyperledger/bevel/releases/tag/v0.11.0.1
- Final support of flux v1
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Hyperledger Bevel workshop series
- Fabric external chaincode demo
- Upgraded Bevel platforms to use Flux v2
- Upgraded Bevel platforms for k8s 1.20+
- Added feature/mixed-org branch to support bevel fabric deployment allowing orderer & peer in same org.
- Documentation updates and improvements.
- Ambassador upgrade.
- HL Besu and supplychain ref. app integration.
- Enable all platforms network communication over tls.
- Release 0.12.0 planned for 29th Aug.
The current maintainers to the project belongs from different geographies and organizations.
List of maintainers and their details are as follows -
|Jonathan M Hamilton
|Arun S M
Our contributor strength has increased in this quarter compared to the previous quarter, which is great news!
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Artem Barger
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Grace Hartley
- Jim Zhang
- Kamlesh Nagware
- Nathan George
- Peter Somogyvari
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda