Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- TSC Election 2021 nomination period is over, slate of candidates to be formally announced on Sep 27
- Hackathon initiative originated from Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group.
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Burrow
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Ursa
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Avalon
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Besu
- 2021 Q3 Hyperledger Caliper
Discussion (if time permits)
- Backlog fall cleaning
|DCI Working Group: Inclusive Naming Proposal|
|DCO Validation During Contribution Review|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|