Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The monthly devrel call is 02-JUN, which next next week.
- Reminder: The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Dev-rel Marketing call - Tuesday, June 2, 9am PT: Join us!
- Registered for #HyperledgerForum? Please consider sharing to your networks w/ this click-to-tweet: https://ctt.ac/8G3qF
- Hyperledger Firefly proposal
- Presentation pdf
- Moving Hyperledger Quilt to Dormant state
- Connector/Plugin project? See Tracy's question
- Common Repo structure
- Proposal: amend resolution from "Each repo will add the same repolint.json file" to "When possible, each repo will use the same repolint.json file"
- Create Contributor Experience WG
|Create Contributor Experience WG|
|Restructure the Greenhouse to avoid confusion|
|DCO Validation During Contribution Review|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|What if a top level project does not meet its charter goal?|
|Long Term Agenda - Framing|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Arun S M
- Baohua Yang
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Maria Teresa Nieto
- Nathan George
- Tracy Kuhrt
FireFly Proposal Doc v0.2
This file has been attached here to capture the comment history from Google Docs before the proposal was transitioned to GitHub: https://github.com/kaleido-io/firefly-hyperledger-hip/blob/gh-pages/HIPs/firefly.md