Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Hyperledger Mentorship Program
- Hyperledger Global Forum - Virtual- June 8-10 - Call For Proposals (CFP) is now open (closes March 12th).
- Hyperledger Telecom SIG
- A new paper is getting published this week – Solution Brief: Decentralized ID and Access Management (DIAM) for IoT Networks
- Next presentation from the group: Blockchain adaptation in the Internet of Things on Feb 25th at 8:00 UTC with presentation from Ali Dorri, Research Fellow at QUT (Queensland University of Technology)
- Adopting a common set of labels such as "help wanted", "good first issue"?
- Tracy proposes using the GitHub default labels
- Proposed for a vote, no second, but unanimous +1: passed
- Breaking silos - SIG Request for support