21-May-2020 (7:00am - 8:00am PT)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Gari Singh
- Hart Montgomery
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Swetha Repakula
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda
Wiki: wiki.hyperledger.org /
Public lists: lists.hyperledger.org
Items of discussion
- Common Maintainers management policy
- Should the policy be included in the MAINTAINER's file?
- Important to be able to find the policy governing the file.
- A link is also fine.
- Port of governing docs from wiki
- Can we pull this into our wiki from Github? Just want to make sure it is included in our search.
- It was a direct port.
- The point of this exercise is to consolidate the documentation and to update it.
- House cleaning
- Project Proposals
- Found some proposals that were not properly tagged and without the TSC review list.
- Multi-language documentation is now over on github: close.
- No-code development platform: continue discussion on wiki page.
- Solang Solidity compiler: on hold for now.
- Proposed 2020 TSC Election Plan
- August 16 - August 31: Run the eligibility scripts daily to gather the email addresses of contributors.
- August 31:
- Launch web service to check emails and link email addresses.
- Publish email template for submitting nominations to the TSC.
- October 1:
- Formally announce the slate of candidates.
- October 4 - 10:
- Voting via Condorcet
- October 11:
- Publish results
- What is the cutoff date for eligibility for running/voting for 2020 election? August 31?
- Should we split up the voting over a two week period to maximize the opportunity for people to vote? It would still be seven days total just three days one week and four days the next?
- Does this plan outline the process by which the chair and vice chair are selected and when?
- What is the official term for the incoming TSC? When do they start?
- There needs to be a transition period after the election results are published but before the new TSC term so that incoming members can elect the new chair/vice and get on the mailing list and in general figure out which way is up.
- This plan is to publish results on October 10th.
- One possible plan:
- Give TSC members until the 15th to decide if they want to run for chair/vice.
- Have joint old-new TSC meeting on the 15th.
- Chair/vice election from the 15th - 22nd.
- New TSC takes over on October 22nd.
- Chair/vice decision and admin transition time from 10th - 22nd.
- Joint old-new TSC meeting on the 22nd.
- Chair/vice election from 22nd - 28th.
- New TSC takes over on November 1st.
- One possible plan:
- 2020 Q2 Hyperledger Transact
- 2020 Q2 Hyperledger Cello
- 2020 Q2 Hyperledger Burrow
- 2020 Q2 Hyperledger Quilt