Hyperledger Transact - https://github.com/hyperledger/transact
Health is good. A lot of continued interest in the project and development continues on new features. New development includes a Go SDK, initiated by a community user.
Questions/Issues for the TSC
No issues currently.
Since project creation, the project has had 12 releases. The current release is 0.2.4. The releases are available on crates.io:
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Continued incremental improvements to the initial code base. Additional activity shown below. The primary method of discussion continues to be held in RocketChat.
- Initial implementation of a Go SDK, found at https://github.com/hyperledger/transact-sdk-go
- Stabilization of the "contract-archive" feature for loading smart contracts from smart contract archive (.scar) files.
Next steps include:
- Stabilize SQLite database support
- Add next-generation smart contract API / simplified smart contracts (cross-project w/Sawtooth, in-progress)
- Add PostgreSQL database support
The maintainer diversity currently matches that of the initial project sponsor companies.
There are new contributors, primarily related to the new Go SDK.
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Gari Singh
- Hart Montgomery
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Swetha Repakula
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda