Due to the continued covid-19, most of the meetings were cancelled. Regular meetings started early this quarter.
Now we are re-designing the architecture and finishing the features for v1.0.
Reviewed summer internship applications (there were more than 20 applications for the project) and provided 3 candidates to Linux Foundation.
The implementation of the new governing model is not as quick as planed. We are lacking of front end developers, will recruit some candidates.
v1.0.0 (In plan)
- New governing model;
- Support fabric v1.4 LTS and 2.0 experimentally;
- K8S operator agent.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Design the new governing model.
- Completed the new design for the dashboard and initial implementation is also complete.
- Updated the document for the new architecture.
- Moved cello build and test onto Azure and optimized the build so that only changed components get build and tested to save resources.
|Finish the new dashboard implementation (complete end of this year)
Add k8s load balancer as a way to expose k8s operator agent created fabric node
API server design and implementation
|Support HLF 1.4 LTS and later version (SDK issues on admin capabilities, fallback to CLI?)
Current there are 4 maintainers, and those active developers who contribute to cello continuously (3 month) will be nominated.
- Baohua Yang (Oracle)
- Haitao Yue (IBM)
- Tong Li (IBM)
- Jiahao Chen (VMware)
Not changed too much. We have one new active member.