06-Feb-2020 (7:00am - 8:00am PT)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: 2020 02 06 TSC Minutes
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Gari Singh
- Hart Montgomery
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Swetha Repakula
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda
Wiki: wiki.hyperledger.org /
Public lists: lists.hyperledger.org
- Reminder DCI Survey is live: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DCIWGsurvey
This is the FUNNEST community survey ever!
And it's just a couple minutes to help the community.
You can even do it while Arnaud is talking (j/k Arnaud )
- Anyone can suggest a TABLE DISCUSSION for Hyperledger Global Forum. Please sign up here! BOF tables (Silona Bonewald )
- 2020 Q1 Architecture WG
- 2020 Q1 Iroha
- 2020 Q1 Performance and Scale WG
PROBLEM: it is not sending out reminders
Needs more lead time - like more than a week before Sara Garifullina
Did we cancel workgroups having quarterly reports? Mark Wagner
Voted on Working Group Quarterly Reports - Created and PASSED
"Working Groups that are purely discussion groups do not need to submit quarterly reports unless they have a deliverable(s) or Task Force(s)."
Decisions - For discussions please see the recording below.
- Replace "Major Releases" with "Promoted Releases"
- Common Repo structure Decision
- For details see the TASK FORCE Repository Structure Task Force
- Need to make sure the Decision log and the Task Force match Christopher Ferris says he will take care of it.
- How to define what is Required and what is Nice to have Christopher Ferris
- Need to reflect/socialize to Maintainers before adopting Danno Ferrin
- Are links ok or need to Copy paste? can it be automated so cut and paste is updated? Ry Jones
- Does this apply to labs? Mic Bowman
- How to run this on my repo? Mic Bowman
- Labs disclaimer? Mic Bowman
- Different securities file for labs David Huseby
- Concerns about config file drift from Vipin Bharathan
- Please add details to the Decision log!
Items of discussion
CA team stressed that they are giving requirements to the LFIT team for future software development so the sooner the better in regards to decisions being made.