Planned Topics:

  • Bifold Summit Recap
  • Storybook Demo/Walkthrough/Discussion

Community Meeting Policies

Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming

community for all. For more information

please visit the Hyperledger Code of Conduct.

Welcome and Introductions

Take the opportunity to introduce yourself or organization. Let the community know what interest you have in the Bifold effort.


Record your attendance for posterity, and allow others may contact you if needed.

  • Name (Organization) <email>
  • James Ebert (Indicio) <>
  • Clecio Varjao (Government of BC) <>
  • Alberto Leon (Instnt, Inc.) <>
  • Ryan Koch Ryan Koch (Indicio) <>
  • Simon Henriksen (Hyphen) <>
  • Philip Essy-Ehsing (Hyphen) <>
  • Jason Leach (Fullboar / Government of British Columbia) <>
  • Akiff Manji (Petri Dish Development) <>


  • Aries Framework Javascript 0.3.2 released
    • Bifold PR Update – 0.3.2


  • Bifold Summit Recap
  • Storybook Demo/Walkthrough/Discussion - Clecio
  • AFJ React Hooks 0.3.2 update
  • React Native Upgrade
  • New repo?
    • Looking to keep a single repo for now – need to get some mono-repo configuration

Next Meeting

Future Topics

  • Machine Readable Governance Presentation - Mike
  • How should we implement Machine Readable Governance?
  • Bifold architecture - what's next?

Action items

  • Need to update Sovrin genesis file and check network availability. 
  • Fetch genesis transaction as part of a build step.
  • Understand if the wallet can update the genesis transaction in the field (post build).
  • Problem with pick-up plugin (pickup v2) with mediators. The first message is dropped.
  • Clecio will help update ZMQ in indy and give a new build to James.
  • James to present some architecture ideas at the next Bifold meeting.


  File Modified
Multimedia File audio1697866905.m4a Jan 17, 2023 by James Ebert
Text File chat.txt Jan 17, 2023 by James Ebert
Multimedia File video1697866905.mp4 Jan 17, 2023 by James Ebert

  • No labels