- Docker for releases (Stephen Curran)
- Message Pickup (Sam Curren)
- RFC Review
Note: This call is Recorded. Recordings posted at the bottom of the page.
(12PM Los Angeles, 3PM New York, Tuesday at 5AM Sydney)
Remember the Hyperledger Code of Conduct
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy . If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Name (Organization) <email>
- John Callahan (Veridium) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Bluhm (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- Troy Ronda (SecureKey) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sam Curren (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- Stephen Curran (Cloud Compass/BC Gov) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- @Tobias Looker (Mattr) <email@example.com>
- Ken Ebert (Sovrin Foundation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- George Aristy (SecureKey) <email@example.com>
- Richard Esplin (Evernym) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gary de Beer <email@example.com>
- Moushmi Banerjee (Nutanix) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ajay Jadhav <email@example.com>
- Samuel Smith (ProSapien) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Adam Burdett (Sovrin Foundation) <email@example.com>
- Steve McCown (Anonyome Labs) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Welcome / Introductions
- Aries Workshop/Connectathon December 3-5 in Provo, Utah (details to follow)
- Other Announcements
Related Meetings Review
- Morning Aries Call - Happening every other Wednesday in the US morning. Please update your calendar appointments. Next agenda: 2019-08-28-A Aries Working Group Call (US morning)
- Ursa - Working on the September release that should contain the pieces necessary for Anoncreds 2.0
- Indy Maintainers - Happening each Monday, rotating between US morning and afternoon. Please update your calendar appointments. Previous agenda: 2019-08-19 Indy Maintainers Call, Next agenda: 2019-08-26 Indy Maintainers Call
- Implementers Call - Happening every other Thursday. Please update your calendar appointments. Previous agenda: 2019-08-15 Identity WG Implementers Call
Upcoming Releases and Work Updates
- Aries-CloudAgent-Python ( bc.gov ) - Current Release 0.3.1; Readme/Command Line Parameters updates
- Aries-StaticAgent-Python - version 0.4.0 released - release notes (Daniel Bluhm)
- Switch to PyNacl instead of PySodium (with thanks to the BC Gov team).
- Module and route definition rewrite.
- Aries-Framework-Go (Troy)
- First milestone: Framework Go v0.1.0
- Aries-SDK-Ruby (Jack)
- Experimenting with ruby GIL behavior with Rust async/await to determine thread approach
- May move away from Helix (bridge to Rust) if native FFI support is valid (https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/issues/2726)
- Aries-SDK-JS (Ajay Jadhav)
- Needs a collaborator for PR review, or merge access.
- CI environments for testing
- No infrastructure yet. Will try to piggy-back on the GitLab work for Indy SDK that Stephen Gubler has been leading.
- Recorded Demo by Sukalpo Mitra (Proxy Presenter: Stephen Curran) - Slides, YouTube
- Docker for development/deployment (Stephen Curran) - Slides
- Message Pickup (Sam Curren) - Slides
- Related Notes by Andrew Whitehead: link
- RFC Review
- Open Discussion
- DIF Interop Project - Who?
- RFCs Moving forward - Make your case
- DKMS status
- Signature Envelope (Kyle)