All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Antitrust Policy and introductions - VB
- Identity WG Implementer call-report - Daniel Bluhm
- SISIG (Social Impact SIG) and the Identity WG Andres "Dre" Bonifacio
- 8-6-2019 SISIG Mtg Highlight(s) - Matthew Davie, Digital Strategy Officer of Kiva discussed the use of Kiva Protocol ("Trusted Identity" and Credit History) for Financial Inclusion. Attached are meeting notes for your review. 2019-08-06 Meeting notes
- 8-20-2019 SISIG Mtg Highlight(s) - Cornelius Saunders, Program Manager at ID2020, is presenting on their "Digital Identity" activities. Attached is the agenda for the next meeting. 2019-08-20 Meeting notes Please join the Social Impact SIG and the bi-weekly calls if interested.
- Implementing metrics from Chaoss... DCIWG
- Progress of Identity Working Group paper. sticking points
- Aadhaar section-look at reworked areas
- Paper collaboration during RWOT- Marta Piekarska
- Report from Tokyo member's summit- Nathan George
- Libra and its Identity system - VB presentation and discussion