Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Next »

Summary

GitLab CI/CD Migration Demo

Open Discussion

Connection Info

The call takes place over Zoom here https://zoom.us/j/232861185

Reminder to the host: we plan to record this call.

Date

3PM UTC, 8AM PDT, 9AM MDT, 11AM EDT

Welcome/Introductions

Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct

All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.

Attendees

NameOrganizationEmail
Rebecca Christman
rebeccachristman@gmail.com













































Announcements

  • BC Gov is interested in formally collaborating with groups with working Mobile Agents. Expected signing of MOU by August 6, 2019 
    • From the #aries channel: The folks from the BC gov VON (https://vonx.io) team, would like to share an opportunity with members of open communities to work with us to do some focused collaboration around mobile agent, Aries agents and aries-cloudagent-python interoperability. We have a pilot production service planned for a significant professional accreditation organization within our province coming up in the fall. This pilot has a requirement for mobile agents to be able to hold and offer verifiable credentials issued and verified by services operating instances of aries-cloudagent-python. Details are in this Open Collaboration MOU: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GPZ4p4zM36AN3DcHJ13s_IisSrT4F3S0 
  • Other Announcements

Working Group Reports

Agenda

Meeting Logistics

Next meeting two weeks from today, 2019-08-15. (Need to update Hyperledger Calendar)

How does this call relate to the main Identity WG call?

  • higher level and conceptual work on Weds
  • lower level and technical detail on this call

Demos

  • GitLab CI/CD: Indy-SDK migration status and demonstration  - Steven Gubler

Topics

  • Roadmap coordination between projects?
  • Open Discussion

Next Meeting Topics

  • Roadmap Coordination between projects?

Future Topics

Action items

  •  

Call Recording




  • No labels