Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Summary

Project updates

GitLab CI/CD Migration Demo

Connection Info

The call takes place over Zoom here https://zoom.us/j/232861185

Last minute Zoom room change to make sure we can record: https://zoom.us/j/922429489

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,922429489# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,922429489# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 922 429 489
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aZiQsbgCa

Reminder to the host: we plan to record this call.

Date

3PM UTC, 8AM PDT, 9AM MDT, 11AM EDT

Welcome/Introductions

Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct

All activities should be conducted in accordance with the Antitrust Policy found here.

Attendees

NameOrganizationEmail
Rebecca Christman
rebeccachristman@gmail.com
Troy RondaSecureKeytroy.ronda@securekey.com
Steven GublerSovrinsteven.gubler@sovrin.org
Sukalpo MitraPalo-ITsmitra@palo-it.com
Matt RaffelKivamattr@kiva.org
Daniel BluhmSovrin Foundationdaniel.bluhm@sovrin.org
Ibrahim El RhezzaliLinux Foundationibrahim.el@pm.me
Drummond ReedEvernym & Sovrin Foundationdrummond.reed@evernym.com
Ken EbertSovrin Foundationken@sovrin.org
Andrey KononykhinDSR Corporationandrey.kononykhin@dsr-corporation.com
Mike LodderSovrin Foundationmike@sovrin.org
Annoyome Labssmccown@anonyome.com
Evernymrichard.esplin@evernym.com









Announcements

  • BC Gov is interested in formally collaborating with groups with working Mobile Agents. Expected signing of MOU by August 6, 2019 
    • From the #aries channel: The folks from the BC gov VON (https://vonx.io) team, would like to share an opportunity with members of open communities to work with us to do some focused collaboration around mobile agent, Aries agents and aries-cloudagent-python interoperability. We have a pilot production service planned for a significant professional accreditation organization within our province coming up in the fall. This pilot has a requirement for mobile agents to be able to hold and offer verifiable credentials issued and verified by services operating instances of aries-cloudagent-python. Details are in this Open Collaboration MOU: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GPZ4p4zM36AN3DcHJ13s_IisSrT4F3S0 
  • Other Announcements

Working Group Reports

  • Hyperledger Indy Richard Esplin
    • Indy Node Release decentralization improvements - Author vs Endorser
    • Payment improvements
    • LibVCX no longer dependent on Agency
    • Semantics WG Ken Ebert
    • Indy/Aries SDK Split - Conversations are ongoing in Aries WG Morning Call
      • Discussions to improve architecture to make it easier for contributions without dropping functionality
  • Hyperledger Aries
    • OIDC - Open ID Connect; Different approaches to integration. Mattr Global creating self-contained IdP for IAM Platform. More conversations today in DIF at 1PM EDT 
    • RFC Standards Work - Many RFCs in proposed state; adjustments to improve flow, see where implementations are to drive acceptance.
    • Lab-n-learn with Drummond Reed in Victoria Wednesday Aug. 7
    • ACA-Py - Version 0.3.0 release this week to PyPI, tag in repo. Bug fixes, changes to Command line structure with subcommands, better control in credential issuance to handle errors.
      • Production release of Indy Catalyst coming soon
    • Tooling and Testing
    • #aries channel on chat.hyperledger.org
    • Weekly meetings with agendas and recordings.
  • Hyperledger Ursa Mike Lodder
    • Anoncreds 2.0, what Ursa 1.0 looks like on the agenda for next weeks call 
    • Ursa call is every other week at 8 am Mountain.  See #ursa on Rocket.Chat, mailing list, and github.
  • Sovrin Network updates and extensions
    • Test Tokens for public writes, TAA on Staging and Builder Nets
  • Governance Frameworks and Trust Architecture Drummond Reed
  • W3C Verifiable Credentials and DID updates Ken Ebert & Drummond Reed
    • The W3C Verifiable Credentials Data Model has published CR2 to correct errors with regard to JWT proof methods. In about 3 weeks we expect to move to PR. Work is focused on final polish to the test suite, implementation guide.
    • The credentials community group (CCG) has been incubating the DID specification.
    • The charter for a DID WG has been submitted to produce a standards-track specification. There is a weekly call on Thursday afternoons to move that spec forward (under the CCG).
  • Interop and External updates Dmitri Zagidulin
  • Other WGs or projects?

Agenda

Meeting Logistics

Next meeting two weeks from today, 2019-08-15. (Need to update Hyperledger Calendar)

How does this call relate to the main Identity WG call?

  • higher level and conceptual work on Weds
  • lower level and technical detail on this call

Demos

Topics

  • Roadmap coordination between projects?
  • Open Discussion

Next Meeting Topics

  • Roadmap Coordination between projects?
  • Performance testing in Indy

Future Topics

Action items

  •  Update the Hyperledger calendar meeting invitation to be every other week.

Call Recording