Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Summary:

Covered updates to the credential exchange HIPE, including the format of attachments, credential format separation of concerns, etc. Comment added to the Pull Request summarizing the conversation.

Went over a first cut at what a payments decorator might look like and explored some expectations about what payments are and how they might be handled at the messaging layer.

A proposal was presented for reaching concensus on an important component of the Peer DID Method Spec - whether the DID string should be a UUID derived from the initial verkey of the DID's associated key pair.

No meeting next week due to IIW.

Date

Anti-Trust Policy:

Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.

Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.

Attendees

NameOrganizationEmail
Sam CurrenSorvin Foundationsam@sovrin.org
Stephen CurranCloud Compass/BC Govswcurran@cloudcompass.ca
Oskar van DeventerTNO (Sovrin Steward)oskar.vandeventer@tno.nl
Nathan GeorgeSovrin Foundationnathan@sovrin.org
Alexi FalquierSpaceman IDalexis@spaceman.id
Tobias LookerSpark NZtobias.looker@spark.co.nz
Kyle Den HartogSpark NZ consultantindy@kyledenhartog.com
Thomas SheltonIndependenttwshelton@hrtoolbox.com
Daniel HardmanEvernymdaniel.hardman@evernym.com
Paul KnowlesDativapaul.knowles@dativa.com
Richard EsplinEvernymrichard.esplin@evernym.com
Adam BurdettSovrin Foundationadam@sovrin.org



Announcements

Agenda

Notable HIPEs

Streamlined HIPE Process: https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-hipe/pull/113 - Please review and comment


Next Week

No meeting next week due to IIW.

Future Topics

Introduction Protocol


Action items

  •  Stephen Curran will add comments to the Credential Exchange spec about what was a agreed to in the meeting by the group. Comment added.
  • Oskar van Deventer to proceed with the structured discussion about the concept of a verkey-derived UUID for the DID in the Peer DID Method Spec

Call Recording