Hyperledger Bevel continues to grow strong in terms of contributors and community interest . It has a diverse global community with contributors from multiple organizations and geographies.
The project has active community participation in the sprint plannings and community calls and has seen steady growth in number of forks and stars.
Questions/Issues for the TSC
Hyperledger Bevel latest release is
- v0.10 focused majorly on support of HashiCorp vault secret v2 engine and Kubernetes 1.19 support.
v0.11 is currently under draft and ready to be released within a week. Release focused on cenm-console and fabric-operation-console integration
Find all the releases here.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
The project saw major activity around changes transition. The list of major events and changes are as below:
- Transition from a lab to Incubation project.
- Blog post release.
- Added new maintainers to the project.
- Migrated from docker-hub to ghcr.io registry.
- Welcome call conducted.
- Community demo calls (fabric-operation-console and cenm-console integration).
- Roadmap/backlog grooming community call listed in Hyperledger Calendar.
- Code walk through and deployment using Bevel calls listed in Hyperledger Calendar and one already held on 15th February 2022.
Release v0.11, and plan for a release v1.0.
Deployment hands on community calls.
Please find the detailed roadmap here.
The current maintainers to the project belongs from different geographies and organizations.
List of maintainers and their details are as follows -
|Jonathan M Hamilton
|Arun S M
Currently Bevel has 47 contributors, with majority of contribution from Accenture.
Details and graphs here → https://insights.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/projects/hyperledger%2Fbevel/dashboard;quicktime=time_filter_6M
Refer to the project boards for current features/issues worked upon