Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- The call for mentors and projects has been initiated for the 2022 mentorship program. Please submit a project proposal for consideration by Wednesday, March 9th. Please reference the 2022 program timeline as you plan out your project and commitment. Please review the project proposal guidelines before you submit your proposal.
- Jim Zhang created TSC issue #24 to capture the discussion on project health and project reports. Please add your thoughts/comments to this issue.
- David Boswell informed us that the Project and Lab Services document is now live. Please reach out to David or the contact mail listed on the page if you are interested in using any of the services.
- Hyperledger Foundation Names Hart Montgomery as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022 Q1 Hyperledger Aries (due )
- 2022 Q1 Hyperledger Indy (due )
- 2022 Q1 Hyperledger Iroha (due )
- 2022 Q1 Hyperledger Burrow [Dormant] (due )
- 2022 Q1 Hyperledger Bevel (due )
- 2022 TSC Project Update Calendar
- Collaboration between Hyperledger and other LF projects
- Hyperledger's Transition to Discord Proposal
- Approved by roll call vote unanimously
Project Proposals (from hyperledger/hyperledger-hips)
Backlog (from hyperledger/tsc)
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Artem Barger
- Arun S M
- Bobbi Muscara
- Danno Ferrin
- David Enyeart
- Grace Hartley
- Hart Montgomery
- Jim Zhang
- Kamlesh Nagware
- Nathan George
- Peter Somogyvari
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda