Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Reminder: The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Hyperledger Global Forum project overviews/AMAs as part of the agenda
- Registered for #HyperledgerForum? Please consider sharing to your networks w/ this click-to-tweet: https://ctt.ac/8G3qF
- Blockchain Interoperability work (re)starting in Architecture WG
- Also looking at restarting activity in the Performance and Scale WG – join the list for discussion about next steps.
- Hyperledger Member Summit Proposals relating to the TSC
A2. Ask the TSC to form a working group for updating the technical scope of Hyperledger to discuss and recommend action. Among other things, consider whether to expand beyond the limitation of the word “blockchain” in the current Hyperledger charter to something more broad, such as “multiparty system” or “decentralized web.”
B1. Take a fresh look at the mechanism of TSC governance to address the tension inherent in any multi-project community like ours in “driving projects toward convergence and giving them roadmap autonomy.” Should “convergence” be a goal? Should “interoperability”? How are those defined anyway? What’s the most useful form of alignment we should require, and ideally aim for, across all HL projects, and all HL maintainers? A task force representing the HL members could work with a subset of the TSC to draft specifics for GB review and approval.
|Create Contributor Experience WG|
|Restructure the Greenhouse to avoid confusion|
|DCO Validation During Contribution Review|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|What if a top level project does not meet its charter goal?|
|Long Term Agenda - Framing|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|