Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Hyperledger Global Forum - Virtual - June 8-10 - Call For Proposals (CFP) has been extended to March 19th.
- Hyperledger Mentorship Program
- TSC members requested to review submissions by March 24th.
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Burrow
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Quilt
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Explorer
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Avalon
- 2021 Q1 Hyperledger Ursa
- Common Repository Structure and Repolinter
- Renaming Active and calling it Graduated
- Lessons Learned from Kubernetes and CNCF
- Gamify issue triage: http://release.triage.k8s.io/s/bug-triage
- Rotates a release manager from a different company each release
- Release Team Shadow Program to grow pool of release managers
|Restructure the Greenhouse to avoid confusion|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|What if a top level project does not meet its charter goal?|
|Long Term Agenda - Framing|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|