Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Hyperledger Mentorship Program
- Ry: The Common Repo Structure was approved by the TSC on 13 FEB 2020. Only one repo, Caliper, has a repolinter.json in place.
- There are 129 repos with a master branch as default, 56 repos with non-master default branches; how to incentivize moving to main?
- Project Badging Proposal
- Adopting a common set of labels such as "help wanted", "good first issue"?
|Restructure the Greenhouse to avoid confusion|
|Project maturity metrics / Badging|
|What if a top level project does not meet its charter goal?|
|Long Term Agenda - Framing|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|