Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- My Profile - new LFID management UI
- TSC Election Announcement
- Make your contributions by 30 August to be eligible to vote.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is how to get help between now and the end of the election.
- Any volunteers who would like to be part of the election@ mailing list to help deal with issues as they come up?
- 2020 Q3 Hyperledger Indy
- 2020 Q3 Hyperledger Transact
- 2020 Q2 Technical Working Group China
- 2020 Q3 Hyperledger Burrow
- How do we manage projects that were meant to be used by several projects but are not?
- If we can't agree on a general policy should we tackle this question on case by case basis such as Transact, Explorer, Grid?
|Long Term Agenda - Framing|
|DCO and Pseudonyms|
|Move Hyperledger Explorer from incubation to active status|