Project health is green. We use all of the following to help keep project health green. Questions asked via rocket chat are being answered in a timely manner. For greater efficiency in this regard, the FAQ page is updated with every release.
Questions/Issues for the TSC
No issues currently.
v1.1.2 (13 Aug 2020)
- Add user management feature
- Reduce container image size
- Add fabric 1.4.8 / 2.2.0 support
- Update example of connection profile for docker setup
v1.1.1 (17 Jul 2020)
- Publish new simple landing page on Github
- Add configuration for mutual TLS support
- Add PEM string format support for the connection profile
- Add Fabric CA support to retrieve credential for admin access to the fabric network
v1.1.0 (01 Jul 2020)
- Support for Hyperledger Fabric v2.1.1
- Support for Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.6 as well in the same codebase
- Fix segfault in Explorer container
- Making Hyperledger Explorer compatible to Amazon Managed Blockchain Network
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
Discussions happened via rocket chat and questions are being answered on time.
We have added functionality to support the latest fabric v2.1 and v2.2 with v1.4.6 in the same codebase itself, making Hyperledger Explorer compatible with Amazon Managed Blockchain Network and reduce the container image size.
Added new features for User Management
- Migration of implementation to Typescript
- Add new GUI for user management
- Apply ACL rule of network to Hyperledger Explorer user management
- Unifying 2 platforms (fabric/iroha) support into master branch
- Add new peer metrics view based on the information collected via prometheus
- Continue on bug fixes, help community in configuring HLExplorer and troubleshooting.
We've had a few spot contributors added. No new maintainers were added. We really need the community to come forward and contribute.
Please find here the maintainers list. https://github.com/hyperledger/blockchain-explorer/blob/master/MAINTAINERS.md
Current main contributors are from DTCC and Fujitsu. We have 4 unique contributors on Github and 6 unique reporters on JIRA in this quarter.
And we had some proposals for Hyperledger Explorer as below:
- minifab project is offering Hyperledger Explorer support as one of their features and we think it will be a good mutual reference.
- hyperledger-explorer-made-easy project is a kind of utility tool for easy setup of Hyperledger Explorer. After evaluating this tool and having consensus for merging it into Explorer repo within the team, we might get it included into Explorer as one of the official features.
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Gari Singh
- Hart Montgomery
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Swetha Repakula
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda