23-Apr-2020 (7:00am - 8:00am PT)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Hart Montgomery
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Swetha Repakula
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda
Wiki: wiki.hyperledger.org /
Public lists: lists.hyperledger.org
Items of discussion
- Common Repo Structure
- Proposal to use repolinter and to have a common set of files and structure that every repo has.
- Hyperledger Repolinter
- Haven't started enforcing compliance to the structure.
- How can we increase compliance with the standard?
- How specific should we define the standard?
- Links wherever possible.
- Hash checks seem fragile.
- Ask teams to give status on their common repo structure compliance in their quarterly report.
- Content of the files
- We won't check on the content but just check existence
- Blockchain Integration Framework (BIF) proposal
- Trust Use Case (PDF)
- 2020 Q2 Hyperledger Iroha
- Please notify the project of an upcoming quarterly report earlier. One week ahead isn't early enough to get the report together and still give the TSC enough time to review it before the TSC meeting to discuss it.
- Maintainers policy? Can the Iroha team create their own or will they have to follow a general policy that applies to the whole TSC.
- Code of conduct? Part of the common repository structure discussion.