09-Jan-2020 (7:00am - 8:00am PT)
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- Angelo De Caro
- Arnaud J Le Hors
- Christopher Ferris
- Dan Middleton
- Gari Singh
- Hart Montgomery
- Mark Wagner
- Nathan George
- Swetha Repakula
- Tracy Kuhrt
- Troy Ronda
Wiki: wiki.hyperledger.org /
Public lists: lists.hyperledger.org
- The DCI survey has incorporated edits from the fall review. HL marketing suggests it launch ahead of the Davos marketing campaign so we can make use of visibility from those hyperledger activities. This window also lets us assemble results in time to share at HLGF.
- HL is requesting mentors for HLGF for a speed mentoring session. Details of the session can be found at https://hgf20.sched.com/event/ZFSk/mentor-session. Be sure to sign up soon as spots are limited! Based on your interest, please complete the MENTOR or MENTEE form.
Items of discussion
- Do we still want to have quarterly reports from working groups?
- If there is a WG that produces things, we should still have reporting.
- If it is just a discussion forum, then probably not.
- Not deciding now.
- Proposal: Approve Replace "Major Releases" with "Promoted Releases"
- Decision is to amend the proposal language for consideration in the next TSC meeting.
- Proposal: Abandon Forgo Active state requirement for First Major Release
- Forego active requirement for first major release?
- Vote: 1 yes, 1 abstain, 8 no. REJECTED.
- 2020 Q1 Hyperledger Fabric
- Some progress in diversification of contributors.
- Moving to using code owners to add new maintainers for documentation that will diversify the maintainership.
- There is a migration path from 1.x to 2.x in the documentation.
- 2020 Q1 Identity WG
- 2020 Q1 Architecture WG